Widgets

Spell of the phone to make someone call you

The spell of the phone is simple to do and works effectively most of the times. You can do this spell of the phone at home by yourself, using household ingredients and following the instructions, is easy and free to do.

This spell of the phone has no negative consequences, even if it fails. This type of spell works to make someone calls you, no matter who is, or why motive.

The time to take effect may vary according to the circumstances but usually works between 10 minutes to 3 days. About a day for me usually. It can be used on any person for any reason.

Spell of the phone make someone call you: works fast

Spell of the phone to get phone callsYou will need the following for this spell:
  • Cotton balls
  • Oregano
  • Fennel seeds
  • Seeds of caraway
  • Dill seeds

The first thing is to take a cotton ball and make the shape of the initials of the person who you want to call you. This is more difficult than it seems, so you will probably need to try several cotton balls. If at any time you feel that the initials you're doing look like other letters, the spell may cause the wrong person calls you, so you will need to try again.


Place the cotton on your altar and your phone on top of them (can be a cell phone also). Sprinkle with oregano and seeds in a circle around the cotton and the phone. View to the person lifting up your phone and calling.

If three days pass and this spell do not work for you, or you can not get the necessary ingredients, try it again.

Here concludes this Spell of the phone to make someone call you. Continue browsing this website to discover more spells and love ties. And remember to share on facebook and tweeter all these great spells, because all good actions return to you.
Blessings!

If you want me to do this spell for you, you can hire my services by only 20 usd.

Write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com once you have made the payment, and tell my what spell you need. Blessings

Share on Google Plus

About Amira

Hi everyone. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I traveled the world learning from great masters. In 1966 I lived in Haiti and Cuba for a while, learning Afro-american rituals, like voodo and santería, then I moved to the United States to learn the Wicca Religion. Since '70s I'm helping people of good heart finding love, money, luck or whatever their need. Welcome to my site and Blessings.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment