Widgets

Spell for him to desperately search for you

Hey, my name is Amira Asmodea and today I bring you a simple quick spell to make him search for you desperately. Sounds good, huh. But wait, is this the first time you enter my website? well, then you will have time to browse through it and see that there are more than 1000 spells published for all kinds of situations, which make us one of the most recognized witchcraft sites on the internet! Wow, awesome! But, ok, let's begin.

These love spells use white magic to make someone fall in love with you. Use it to attract that person into your life and bring the love and happiness you deserve.

About White Magic And Witchcraft Spells

Making magic spells as the main tool of white witchcraft, whether for love or money, can result in wonders, especially when practiced in the form of chants, as these can even improve your physical and mental performance.

Did you know that there are university studies that show that oxygen consumption during this type of singing reaches a level that only other people reach after seven or eight hours of sleep?

Now, let's move on to witchcraft and make that person desperately look for you. If you don't have experience in spellcasting, I recommend browsing this website, where you will find a lot of guides, articles, and tips to cast real spells.




Spell for him to desperately look for you

You will need the following for this spell:
  • 2 Plant leaves on which you can draw
  • Green thread
  • A needle
  • 7 coins
  • Confidence in the 4 elements

This is a very simple spell to make a person you want look for you desperately. If this doesn't work after 2 weeks you will have to resort to other love spells.

Many people who have tried this little spell have said that, despite its simplicity, it has a high success rate in attracting the love of someone you already know. You can also do it even if you don't have anyone in particular in mind. Make a drawing of yourself on one of the sheets and I recommend (for those who do not have artistic skills) write your full name (name and surname) under the drawing, then draw a picture of your lover and write his full name on your sheet. If you don't have anyone in particular in mind, then just draw what comes to mind and what you want to see, in this case, you can add a list of characteristics that he/she should have. Sew the two sheets together with the green thread and tie the knot tight.

Take the leaves to a tree you like, one that has some natural crack where you can hide the spell. Make sure they won't fly away, and gently push them into the crack, while saying:

"Earth, Water, Air, and fire,
Bring me to (name), the true love that I desire,
My effective power is made, and does not harm anyone."

Now bury the coins around the base of the tree and trust on elements will do their magic work.


Pin on Pinterest!


This witchcraft for him to search for you concludes here. If you want someone to look for you, or you wait for a phone call and you are suffering, or maybe you want in your heart that some person dreams of you and misses you, you can find on my website a great variety of real spells that will help you in your purpose. But wait, if you are thinking that you won't be able to achieve it by yourself or that you don't know where to start, don't worry! You can write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com and I will help you... Click on this link if you want to know more about how to order a custom spell


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea