Widgets

Spell to be popular

In this article, we will see how to increase your popularity through a simple effect, so that people pay more attention to you and also talk more with you.

This spell, if done well, has the power to make you popular and attractive for any person you know. This way you will receive more invitations to parties, people will invite you out, and you will even see other effects (economics effects for example), which are associated to be popular. We are going to learn how to do this ritual in your name. Basically, we will ask for these things:

You'll be seen as more attractive
Spell to be popular
  • People will invite you to events and to go out more often
  • More attractive people will invite you to out
  • People will find you more interesting
  • People will want to be around you
  • If you're shy, you will notice that shyness begins to fade
  • You'll be more outgoing and willing to find interesting people

Spell to be popular

For this ritual to be popular you will need the following items:

  • 1 golden candle
  • 3 yellow candles
  • Mirror



The type and size of the candle does not matter. Carve your name on the golden candle since this represents you. Places the candles (off) on the table in the form of a diamond, with the golden candle closer to you and on the other side the mirror facing you. While you turn on the candles pronounce the following incantation:

"I'm here for all to see me,
Divine force surrounds me,
I feel aplomb and abundance,
And I move with confidence.
This spell will do it,
and  it won't hurt anyone. Amen."

Once the candles are lit, close your eyes and repeat the spell looking yourself in the mirror, while visualizing yourself having confidence and becoming what you want to be.

Caution: Be careful when using fire, do not leave lighted candles unattended.

Read also: Friendship spells - How to make friends

Here ends this spell to be popular. Please continue browsing this website to discover more recipes for love and white magic rituals . Follow us on Facebook to learn more.

If you want me to do this spell for you, you can hire my services by only 20 usd.

Write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com once you have made the payment, and tell my what spell you need. Blessings

Share on Google Plus

About Amira

Hi everyone. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I traveled the world learning from great masters. In 1966 I lived in Haiti and Cuba for a while, learning Afro-american rituals, like voodo and santería, then I moved to the United States to learn the Wicca Religion. Since '70s I'm helping people of good heart finding love, money, luck or whatever their need. Welcome to my site and Blessings.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment