Widgets

Love spells for make a married man falling in love

Looking for love spells for make a married man falling in love?
Fall in love with a man who is already married is not a simple thing and if on top of that that man wants to your partner is complicated to a more the thing.

We may not aim with spell separate a couple who you want, but if the couple is not already loves and that man wants to rebuild his life with you, then you can achieve it with the ties of love that we will see in this article.

Love spells for make a married man falling in love

Remember that this magic to cause happiness but not suffering, when a spell causes pain and tragedy, these energies return at some point to the creator of ritual.
Love spells for make a married man falling in loveDo not try to use this spell as revenge, or because you have sent to the other person of their relationship, ultimately does not matter if you do it to cause a good or evil as the magic of all modes will work.

But if it is done with feelings of evil and you manage to get that man with the spell, the spell be returned and you will now be that suffer for love, these warned.

As always materials are easy to obtain, you need:

  • A sheet of parchment paper
  • A pencil
  • A pink candle
  • And matches made of wood

How runs the spell:

In each ritual I recommend you make a magic circle and work within it, parchment paper is folded in half and it splits in two, take one of the halves and she extracted two small pieces.

Your name is placed on the first piece, and in the second piece, the name of the person who is married. It is now time to set sail with wooden matches.

The pencil should be used to draw a heart around each name, picks up the candle and tilt it a little so that some drops of wax on each of the names, while the drops are falling you should think and imagine this man leaving his partner and going to get you.
Look so desperate and eager to rush back from you, the longer images desire more energy acumularas.

When the wax has covered most of the names, extinguishes the candle without blowing it and say:

"Now becomes my will, because what I say always will be fulfilled and the magic of nature help me."

Do you remember the other half of the paper? with that half-wrap the two pieces of paper and save them. I hope that these love spells for make a married man falling in love is what you're looking for.

Here we end this love spell, you can continue reading more rituals of passion on this site.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea