Widgets

Effective revenge spells

Effective revenge spells
Revenge spells they will help you getting revenge of someone without that the other person knows who is behind such witchcraft, and without that you discover. Basically, they are modified versions of evil spells but who focus on doing evil to one specific person, who you want to take revenge. If you want to do effective revenge spells, you will have to follow the instructions I give you, without omitting any details. Be careful, as this type of spells may go wrong and have counter-productive results, i.e., that the spell will turn against you. Let's see now, How to do witchcraft for revenge with homemade elements and easy way.

Effective revenge spells

Prayer of brief revenge

Use this spell of revenge to return evil to someone who has hurt you. For this ritual you will need:

  • Toilet paper
  • A white candle
  • Pen or ballpoint pen

Do it in the morning, before breakfast or going to work. He lights a candle and then take 2 pieces of toilet paper together, which you will write the name of the person that you want to get. Make sure you put the candle in a place where there is nothing to disturb (so nothing Burns). Slowly go tearing toilet paper and burning the pieces on fire while you say:

"I, (say your name), charging this person, I revenge
For all the suffering that has caused,
For all the wounds that will not heal,
For all the pain that is in my heart,
I come from this person, and do you feel my pain.
Get that (say the name of the person), you feel like me."

Then leave all traces of paper and ash are cool, and finally putting them in the trash. We continue seeing more revenge spells that you can try.

Revenge of nightmare

With this spell you will make that person that you hurt to have nightmares for a whole week. You will need the following for this spell:


  • 1 black candle
  • Photograph of the person you want to Captivate

Light the candle, then di this spell three times, while you look at the image of the person and think how you have horrible nightmares:

"Hypnos, God of dreams,
Get that (name of person) dream about the fearsome.
A whole week, he / she should sleep my nightmares.
A week in a row, your dreams may not stand.
Only after a week,
Get that (name of person) will sleep in peace."



When you have finished to say the incantation three times, burn the image or make her pieces and then burn it. Finally turn off the candle without blowing it.

Being a prayer to the Greek God Hypnos, it might be useful if you sacrifice something in his honor, in a symbolic way. For example, you can burn some of your food.

Here concludes this article about revenge spells. Continue browsing this website to discover more black magic spells, and rituals for love.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea