Widgets

How to clean the negative energies with salt

How to clean the negative energies with salt
How to clean salt negative energies. Salt is ideal for cleaning your aura and your chakras from negative energies and energy blockages that may affect your body and mind.

This should be at most once a month, it is very strong. Do it on a Friday near the full moon for best results.

You will need:

  • A large bowl
  • 3 handfuls of sea salt
  • 3 liters of water


Preparation:
Take the Pan and put the 3 handfuls of salt port with your right hand, then you will fill it with 3 litres of water. Normally I put 1 liter of boiling water and 2 litres of cold water to get the right temperature.

Then pronounce the following prayer:

"Dear God, in the name of your Lord, please bless this water with your holy spirit, so that all negative energies and spirits move away from my body to touch it."

Now it is pronounced after the Our father:

Our Father, 
who art in Heaven, 
hallowed by Thy name, 
Thy kingdom come, 
Thy will be done 
on earth as it is in Heaven. 

Give us this day our daily bread, 
and forgive us our trespasses 
as we forgive those who trespass against us. 
And lead us not into temptation 
but deliver us from evil. 

Amén.


After taking a bath or shower see the water on your body from the neck down. It is very important that you do not touch your head!
Say the following prayer:

"Dear God, in the name of your Lord, please clean me with this holy water and Holy Spirit clean all the negative energies, and evil spirits of my body and my life now".

Then say the Our Father again. Then dry your body with a towel without rinsing the salt.
Although salt cleaning can be made at any time, it has highly effective especially when done at the end of the night. For best results leave the water to dry naturally in your body, leaving the salt water on your skin all the time that it is possible.

Depending on your spiritual and religious beliefs you can adjust the prayers, but be sure to keep the core of the message, since it is the most important part.

Here concludes this instructive ritual envelope How to clean the negative energies with salt. Continue browsing this website to discover more sacred rituals, spells and free love charms.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea