Widgets

Spell to be missed: come back to me!

Spell to be missed. Lately, you find yourself always thinking of someone? Sure, it means that you are in love with that person, but suspicions that the person whom you love and even thinks of you?. If so, then a bit of white magic you will need some help, perhaps you think you.

These spells so are surprised can show wonderful results if you do them correctly, the magic is a simple and effective shortcut that will love to get into his head and his heart without which it has.

We find the origin of this type of spell long ago, African tribes when especially women practiced this kind of witchcraft when his men were going for long periods of time. Also, it was believed that this type of spell work to improve an existing relationship, making that man only thinks in a woman, and thus that listens to it only to it, thereby generating a harmony in the love and the life of the couple. Today this type of rituals and spells are used by women from all over the world, to attract and retain the men towards them for different reasons.

Spell to be missed

Below are the ingredients and how to run this first spell so it surprised me. It is better to do it on someone who you know well, or who have already had some sort of relationship in the past or present. It is normally very effective and does not take long to take effect.

You will need the following for this spell:

  • Your voice
  • Your love for that person
  • Power of visualization
  • Pink margarita or dandelion (optional)

Think of you and him together, laughing, taken from the hand, etc. Now imaginalo at night in your bed sleeping and swaying from one side of the bed to another smiling, saying your name over and over again. Imaginalo suddenly only in a desert. He is sitting on the floor, then, suddenly, it says your name aloud. Then the desert becomes in a beautiful garden, and in the Middle, you are you, bright as the Sun. Imagine him running towards you with feelings of yearning and joy on his face, when he gets see him kissing you with love. If you want the person miss you and want you madly, then you have to visualize more situations: imagine doing a lot of things for you, feeling that you are the center of your universe. Now pronounce this spell while holding one or more flowers in your hand:

"Earth, fire, water, air, my wish is that I miss.
(Your name) I want to, when the wind blows strong.
His love is turned on, when you stop blowing.
Sleeping and waking, in your mind see me."

More spells to get him back begging

These spells are essentially used to attract our love to our feet. If you're tired of you ignore and want to get a bit of your attention then it's time that you do one of these spells so it surprised you.

Also, do you think you and you look for, this type of ritual will make you feel more attractive in view of other men? You will find more on social networks, you will receive more messages on your cell phone and even words of love.

There are many testimonies of women who used these unique and powerful spells you'll see here and let me tell you that they are pretty positive.


If you want it you get immediately and miss you become mad with love, totally desperate, keep reading this article. You won't regret it!

Spell for so he misses me and I look for

If you are missing to your loved one, who walked away after a fight or argument, and you want it to look, then this spell with garlic is excellent.

Materials:

  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 1 sheet of white paper

How to make the spell

Take a white paper and write the full name of the person you want to I miss you with a pencil.
Then take a clove of garlic with shell and enemies in the paper.
You are looking for a heavy piece of furniture in your home that you can lift and place the spell under.

When you hear the noise of the garlic smashing, say 3 times with faith:

"As well as weighs this object (name) weighs you this thought".

Note: When the person you seek, take garlic from under furniture and burying it in a piece of land outside your House.

Another spell for he miss you immediate

Would you like him to miss you all the time and you get tomorrow or even today? Then you have to make a spell of fast action, but it is not always easy!

I'm going to teach you the best recipe, and I can assure you that with this spell he will seek you immediately.

You will need:

  • 1 wrist watch
  • 1 photograph of the person
  • Paper and pen
  • 7 Red Roses petals.

Do you remember the last place where dress up your love? This step is completely essential. He writes in a white paper, without lines, the last place, and the day that dress up your love.

If it was yesterday for example, writes: California - 11/06/2018

Write on the back of the paper

"I want my love back immediately. Amen ."

Then stick the paper on the back of the picture with the phrase facing up. Set clock to 12:00 and put it into the picture with the paper in a place where no one moves it. Enables the watch to start counting the seconds.

After this, place the petals of red rose on the spell.

The next day, just at the same time, you will have to go to the clock and stop it when pointing again 12:00 hours.

Now just the spell takes effect and he will begin to wonder and get yoursel


Spell to be missed and come back to you

Just like that with other spells that you miss me, this simple ritual can work when you suspect that he is with another person. If you feel that does not pay you attention because his mind is busy in another relationship, then get this spell.

For the spell to work properly you must have had some good moments beside the beloved, that is going to be the key to success.

It is quite powerful and used only 4 Magic ingredients.

You will need these ingredients:

  • 3 white papers, without lines
  • A photo of yourself scantily clad
  • Your perfume
  • Red pen

In each paper writes with a red pen the best 3 times you have spent with your love. 1 time in each role.

One time for each paper with your favorite perfume perfumes.

Place one on top of the other overlapping roles and doubles 2 times. It sprayed with perfume again. Place the picture under the roles.

Pray two St Marys and two our father and keeps everything inside a Bible, but don't let nothing separate, put all together. When closing the Bible di 'Amen'.

You need to save everything in a secret place, without moving, for 7 days.

Prayer to St. Cipriano to seek you

Use this prayer to San Cipriano to bring love into your life again:

"The powers of St. Cyprian and three black souls that they supervise to San Cipriano (name) going to come today by me, I want you (name) come running, passionate, full of love and wishes for my." San Cipriano, will have the power to stop (name) once all the other women to admit that he loves me. San Cipriano do (name) to find today and now longs to be with me and by my side. That (name) surprised me and love me much, I want to have the certainty that I'm the perfect person for it, the love of his life (name) and that (name) can not live without me. That you have the certainty that I'm yours, and always have my image in your thoughts at every moment of his life, now with anyone, (name) will be taken out of there, because their thinking is now in me.

To me you feel passion as he never felt for anyone and at bedtime will have erotic dreams with me. Wake up feel nostalgia for my and walking surprised me. At all times of the day you have your thought in me and wants to see me, feel my love, feel my scent, touch my hands, touch me with love. That (name) you want to hug me, Kiss me, take care of me and to experience pleasure even to hear my voice, which feel jealous of me. San Cipriano get that (name) feel a desire beyond the normal for me as he never felt by someone else and never feel anyone. Make (name) feel hate, disgust and leave to other people who have sexual interest in him to dedicate your love to me and that your love is just mine, because only with me you will feel pleasure, joy and happiness.

I will be everything in your life to have pleasure only with me, and that your body is mine, which only has peace if you are by my side. San Cipriano, thank you for working in my favor and I will disclose your name reciting this prayer seven times in Exchange for that bring (name) back passionate, loving, devoted, hardworking, faithful and full of desire, my arms so I assume our Love and be my lover soon. I ask this to the powers of the three black souls that monitor to San Cipriano. It will be, so it will be, so is made and will never be undone. Amen."

Important tips for making these spells

Many people say that make a spell and that simply nothing happens. I'm not going to lie, it is very likely that this is the case for you! Spells do not always work 100%, but most of the time this happens because who has made the spell does not have enough experience.

To avoid waste time I tell you now that you need to have great faith and act according to your intentions, even after doing the spell.

Some spells require action, as spells to gain employment, to do the spell and then it is important that you submit your resume, otherwise it will be very difficult to get the desired job without doing anything.

see also: spell for making someone miss you

Surely you know where I'm going with this. Get the spell and then get ready to act accordingly. If you see that he ignores you, perhaps the best thing to do is doing exactly the same, give space and let the spell do its effect without interfering, i.e., without calling it or send messages of any kind. If you see that it reset the contact, the spell worked! Use this new strength for approaching him slowly, pay attention to what he said, note how made you him a failure and use your power to re-establish contact.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea