Widgets

Spell of the shoe to fall in love

Hi! Today I bring this new spell of white magic with a shoe to fall in love. This ritual is designed to improve a relationship that is beginning. You can use it to attract someone who is set to you. In this way, it is strengthening feelings, attraction and sexual desire. So it is one of the more accomplished rituals of white magic.

To perform the shoe spell to fall in love, it's necessary to follow the instructions detailed below. Moreover, it's important to get all necessary thing before starting. It's a simple ritual, but you have to make it correctly. This spell is included within the ties of love. Despite this, it's not a tie, technically it's a sweetening. If you have any questions, you can contact me here or drop a message below.

What can you need for the shoe spell to fall in love?

The materials needed for the spell of the shoe to fall in love with are as follows.

  • A shoe of the left foot you use frequently.
  • A normal-size pink candle
  • A red paper
  • A red marker or pen
  • A photograph of the beloved person

Realization of the spell of the shoe to fall in love

To perform the spell of the shoe to fall in love, you must follow these steps.

  1. Place the candle in the center of the table.
  2. Place the shoe in front of the candle.
  3. Write on the red paper the following decree: "come to me, desire me, love me". View to the person next to you for a few minutes to draw it.
  4. Put the photo on the paper with the decree and fold it in two parts.
  5. Let the candle burn completely. When you have ended, throw the remains away from home.
  6. You must insert the photo paper folded in the shoe and use it whenever you see that person. I.e., please shoe with the paper and the photo below whenever you go to meet with him or her.
  7. If the shoe spell works, you will notice the effects.


You can read: Spell of the shoe to dominate a man

Tips about the spell of the shoe to fall in love

It's necessary to bear in mind the following tips about the spell of the shoe to fall in love.

Take advantage of a full moon night to perform this ritual. Moreover, Valentine's day is a very auspicious day.

When you use the shoe, make sure you're going to see that person. In this way, you'll be attracting their attention and desire for you.

When you notice the positive effects of the spell, you can get out the paper and photo. In this case, you must save them somewhere in the House where no one can touch it.

Finally, you must put much energy in the display of the person during the process. Thus, you'll be sending energy towards the achievement of your goal.

Here ends the shoe spell to fall in love. Please continue reading my blog and ask for help if you feel sad or angry here

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea