Widgets

Love spells with water

Hi, my name is Amira Asmodea and today I will teach you how to make a simple love spell with water.

The elemental power of water can be used in all kinds of spells, and especially in the magic that involves love, friendship, mystery, psychic, healing abilities, and dreams. It is a good idea to add some elements related to water when working with any type of spells that have to do with your emotions or the astral world beyond it. So if you are looking for love with water, these are some of the things I recommend to use:

Making the Water Spell


Although many spells of love with water involve drinking water, you can also make ritual baths, which are another great way to attract a bit of the energy of the water to your spells. Try these recipes to make magical baths in your body.

Before you continue reading, be sure to follow me on FacebookInstagram, and PinterestYou can easily contact me, and stay up to date with the news!

Spell of love with water


Below I present a few spells of love that you can make with glasses of water in simple, free, and home. The first is a spell that brings protection and love to your around. You will need the following for this spell:
  • A glass.
  • A jar with water
  • A quartz crystal.
  • Your voice.
  • The index finger of your dominant hand.

This is a simple spell of love with water to protect yourself from negative emotions, curses, witchcraft, and other things.

1 Fill a jar with water.

2. Place the quartz crystal at the bottom of the jar.

3. Dip the index finger of your right hand in the water.

4 Pronounce this prayer loud and clear:

"Water of the emotions and love, give me the confidence and the cure. Protect me from damage and evil to come, surround me with your love and your light without end. While I drink in the name of the Lord, our father in heaven, I ask now, staying away from evil. I want to be touched by the angel of protection, which now keep away me from any curse"

5 Serve the water in a glass

6 Drink the water to activate the powers of the crystal and it will protect you.


Quartz on the bottom of the jar


Love spell with water

This is a sexual love spell that first stimulates the chakras of the victim and cause sexual arousal. Naturally, when a spell of sexual love is released, the true feelings sink into the background, however, it is possible to achieve a relationship long term from this spell of love with water.

Water love spells have a less powerful effect in women than in men. It is very dangerous to make a spell of sexual love to a person if she has an aggressive mood. In addition, a spell of sexual love like this should not be done on helpless people. For this spell of love with water, get a glass of water and a little salt. Leave the glass near your bed for one night. When you wake up, do not put your feet on the ground, first throws a pinch of salt into the glass and say:

"I wake up in the morning, to leaving home I do not take the road, but a narrow road. I approach the dark ravine that is far. There is a powerful spirit in that ravine. Spirit, wake up, go to (name of the person to spell). Awaken the passion in him/her, get your body close to mine. When I see him/her again, he/she will want me too. He/she will not be able to live without my body. Let the spirit torture (name of victim) as the water dissolves the salt. My Word is strong."

To finish this spell of love with water you must spit three times over your left shoulder, drink three sips from the glass of water and slightly moisten your clothes with water.





Here concludes this article on love spells with water. Continue browsing this website to find many other types of rituals, such as love spells, money spells, and prayers for all occasions. Feel free to comment and write to amiraasmodea@hotmail.com if you want me to cast a spell for you.



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea