Widgets

Spell against envy: white magic protection

Spell against envy

This is a spell against envy with which we will harness the power of white magic, and will help us to protect ourselves against negative people. There are a variety of rituals and spells against envy but in general, all these spells you will protect all negative actions which are directed against you: jealousy, gossip, verbal attacks, and even witchcraft. More important still will protect you against the spirits that can take all vital energy. Let's see how to make a simple spell of protection against envy.

Spell against envy:

For this ritual against envy, you will need:

    Spell against envy: white magic protection
  • A photo of yourself.
  • 4 blue candles and a white candle.
  • A few drops of essential oil of your astrological sign.
  • Sage incense.
  • 3 leaves of acacia.
  • 3 black tourmaline stones.

Let's see how to execute this witchcraft against envy:
Firstly, purify yourself washing your hands in a bowl of water containing a drop of its essential oil.
It prepares the circle by placing blue candles at each cardinal point and the white candle in front of you. Put the incense to the left of the white candle, and acacia leaves and stones of tourmaline to the right of the candle. Place the photo front sail. Well, prepare the circle is important in all the spells to envy.


Draw the circle and lit all the candles and incense. Take photo and pass over the incense three times, and while you do, imagine the incense purifying this representation of yours, cleaning all the negativity that has been sent in your direction, by these negative people and evil spirits.
It takes the leaves of acacia and the black tourmaline in your hands, and recites the following spell five times:

"I you invoke, Aradia, Goddess of protection and healing,
Protect me and keep me safe,
Now and forever,
Thank you."

Display a circle of white light that forms to your round, whereby the spirits and negative people can not penetrate.

Blow off the candle and closes the circle, but leave the incense to burn until the end.

Read also: Real gypsy spells

Parent Post
Protection and Defense Spell

With this you can to end the spell against envy. I hope that I will be of great help and serve you as a protection against all evil. Remember that you can do any question or comment you need, here below.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comentarios:

Amira Asmodea