Widgets

Prayers To Get Sweet Dreams

Hi, my name is Amira Asmodea, and today I will teach some prayer to get sweet dreams.

"The night, before bedtime is the right time to consider before God, in prayer, the day that has passed. It is also time to ask forgiveness for what we have done wrong, imploring divine mercy that Christ may shine again in our hearts", John Paul II



Rest is something we all deserve but it is not always easy to get: noises, stress, problems... These prayers can help us relax so we can sleep peacefully.

Prayer for sleep

Lord, I trust you always,
since you're my Good Shepherd I know that nothing will be lacking,
Tonight I know you will be with me,
take my mind and give it peace of mind,
never doubt that your presence is enough
to keep us at peace.
I beg you, Lord, may your serenity envelop me tonight,
may my house be protected by your angels,
that with your power you drive everything wrong from around me,
any danger that is visible or hidden
be vanished, in your name Jesus.
I ask You, Lord, to give encouragement to my spirit,
give vigor to my body and enthusiasm to live.
On this night I rest on you,
all my worries lie at the altar
and I'm ready to have a quiet, restful sleep.
Amen.

Prayer To Get a Good Night

My father, now that the voices are silenced
and the clamors went out, here at the foot of the bed, before bed,
my soul rises up to You, to tell you:
I believe in You, I hope in You, I love you with all
my strength, Glory to You Lord.
I put in your hands, fatigue, and struggle,
the joys and disenchantments of this day
that was left behind. If the nerves betrayed me, if the impulses
selfish dominated me, if I gave entry to the grudge
or sadness, sorry, Lord! Have mercy on me. If I have been unfaithful, if I utter vain words,
if I got carried away by impatience.
If I was a thorn for someone, I'm sorry, Lord!
I don't want to sleep tonight, without feeling
upon my soul the assurance of your mercy,
your sweet mercy, entirely free, Lord.
fresh that has sheltered me throughout this day.
I thank you because, invisible, affectionate, enveloping,
you've taken care of me through these hours. Sir, all around me is silent and calm.
Send the angel of peace to this house. Relax my nerves
it gets my spirit, let go of my tensions,
floods my being with silence and serenity.

Candle over me, dear Father, as I surrender
confident to sleep tonight, like a sleeping child
happy in your arms.
In your name, Lord, I will sleep easy. Amen.

Prayer to ask for a pleasant dream

Dear God:

While I'm lying here looking for another good night's sleep, give me the peace of mind and the ability to relax and sleep. May your presence be a shield around me and your guardian angel protect me from all evil. Protect my loved ones.

Give me a restful sleep, so that I can meet my needs for physical and mental restoration that allow me to wake up ready/or to receive another beautiful day, which I hope will allow me to live to enjoy with praise and thanks to You.

With God, I lie down, with God I rise, with the grace of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

In peace, I will lie down, and so I will sleep, because only You, O Lord, make me live confident.



Before bed

O Lord, our God, in your goodness and love for mankind, forgive me all the sins I have committed today of word, action, and thought. Give me a peaceful and serene dream. Send me your Guardian Angel to protect me and defend me from all evil. For You are the safeguard of our souls and bodies, and to You we give you glory, to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, now and always, forever and ever. Amen.

Prayer for a quiet sleep

Before closing my eyes, lips and heart, at the end of the day,
Good night, Father God.

Thank you for all the graces your love has given us;
if many are our debts, infinite is your forgiveness.

Tomorrow we will serve you better, in your presence.

Open the shadow of your wings, our Father.

Stay with us and give us your blessing.

Before closing my eyes, lips, and heart, at the end of the day,
Good night, Father God.



Here concludes this collection of prayers to get a good night, try it at home, and don't forget to leave a comment if you find it useful!



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment