Widgets

Prayers to Quit Smoking

Quitting smoking is one of the challenges that many people faces and that there are few who end up leaving it halfway because of a lack of motivation or for times of weakness.

Tobacco is bad for your health, an out-of-pocket expense every month, and a hassle for those around you. There are a few reasons not to quit smoking.

We know that tobacco is a difficult vice to stop. For this reason, we leave you a few prayers that will help you quit smoking:





Prayer to quit tobacco

My God, I'm coming to you right now, to ask you for my physical health.

I want to leave the vice of cigarettes, I cannot in my strength, I am tired of wanting to leave it and I can not, besides I spend my money unnecessarily, so I raise this prayer, believing that you are powerful to hear me and help me abandon it.

I believe in you, and also in your Son Jesus Christ, who you have sent into the world to give me physical health and many other things, according to your word.

Help me, take away the vice of the cigarette, which is destroying my life, I need you, work in me, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I ask you.

It fills this void that I feel inside me and that I cannot fill it so that I can be truly free and happy in my life.

Lord Jesus, enter my heart, strengthen me with your power, do a miracle in me and I declare that you will heal my life, I will do nothing for you will and I will recognize that yours is glory and power, in heaven and on earth, I thank you, Lord, I receive you now, Amen.



Prayer to St. Benedict to Quit Smoking

"St Benedict, son of slaves who found true freedom by serving God and your brethren, deliver me from all slavery and every vice, inflict upon me the will necessary to leave that which harms me and
bring me closer to the infinite mercy of our Lord. So be it."


Prayer to Jesus to get rid of the vice of smoking

Lord Jesus, Son of God, you have words of life, of grace, of holiness, of healing and of deliverance.

Always be for you the glory, the kingdom, and the power. Every knee must be prostrate on the ground just by hearing your name mention: Jesus... Jesus... Jesus...

Thus, prostrate before you, leaving the do my arrogance, my vanity, my complexes, my arrogance, my self-reliance, my contempt for others, my recklessness and indolences, my apathies and indifferences for the pain of others, recognizing my fears, weaknesses and assuming with great humiliation, but also with great joy your messianic and saving life, I invoke you, Lord Jesus, I cry and call your presence, for the cruel darkness with all its fears and fears, covers my entire existence.

The vice of cigarette use, smoking, rules, sadly, my life, and the physical harm it causes me, already bordered on the disease, this situation coupled with that I cause my relatives is excessively painful.

Those harmful effects of the cigarette that I infer are also unbearable and give me an inevitable and great guilt, to the point that I paralyze myself, and I see the days go by in a hurtful sequence.

I have touched bottom and my only hope is you, Prince of Peace, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Son of God, Jesus Christ. By your mercy and love, for your blood shed on the cross for all our tresses, I ask you to deliver me from this addiction and from any other.

I regret that I have committed it, that I have offended you with my actions, and I promise I will never smoke or commit acts that offend you again.

Clean me, save me, break the chains that bind me to any evil vice or dependence, free me from any attitude, behavior or decision that displeases or offends you. Thank you Lord Jesus because you do not despise the fallen, to which with repentance and sorrow he comes to you.

I am sure that my prayer has been heard, and I have been freed from my bonds, for glory and honor your love and love.

Here conclude these Prayers to Quit Smoking. Please feel free to let a comment and share your story with us!



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea