Widgets

A Jar Spell to Protect you House

 Hi, this is Amira Asmodea and today I bring you a Spell to Protect your House.

It can be said that protection spells for the house are very beneficial, even if there is no clear threat to our home. And, if there is negativity or envy, it is clear that the ritual to protect our home works like a charm.

But, in addition, it is not only used to keep negative energy and evil spirits out of your home, but it can also help us create a barrier, as a defense, against possible external and internal attacks that threaten the well-being of our House.

Before starting I must explain something to you, this spell gains a plus of effectiveness if you start doing it on a Saturday. And it is that, on Saturday, in a classic way is the day governed by the planet Saturn, which is in charge of defensive and protection magic. Without further ado we will understand and be able to put a unique protection system in our houses.


A jar Spell to Protect you House



from @thethriftywitch on Instagram


Step 1: Gather the acorns, dill, and nutmeg, and add them to a clean jar. 

Step 2: Write your intention for this spell on a piece of paper. Add it to the jar. 

Step 3: Drip black candle wax into the jar. 

Step 4: Cut a few 1-inch slits into a piece of fabric. 

Step 5: Place the fabric on top of the jar. Seal with a rubber band. Step 6: Place in a high-traffic area within your home


Then we will keep it in a place in the house out of sight, maybe inside a drawer or inside a closet.

Until the moment in which a general cleaning of the house is carried out, which will be, precisely there, when we will throw it away.

Meanwhile, we would start over with a new bottle the same process.


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea