Widgets

Cleansing Tarot Cards

Hi, this is Amira Asmodea and today I will share this tip 


Cleansing Tarot Cards
from @LosilleWitch on Instagram


Cleansing your Tarot Cards is important for maintaining positive energy in your Tarot readings and connecting with your Tarot deck.

Readings are often emotional and maybe heavy while also deeply healing. All of that energy gets absorbed into your cards over time.

It’s a good idea to keep clearing, cleansing, and recharging them periodically depending on how often you use them and what kinds of readings have been done with them.


Your individual spiritual beliefs and practices are the best way to determine what exactly will work for your method of clearing or cleansing. The most powerful way to care for your cards energetically is to align the process with whatever is meaningful to you or what works for you.

There are many different techniques that you can use to clear negative energy and cleanse your Tarot deck. So try out the above methods, maybe even mix and match, to find a cleansing method that resonates with you! 🌟✨

➡️ Here is 6 ways to Clear & Cleanse your Tarot Cards:


✦ Sorting & Shuffling

✦ Meditation & Visualization

✦ Full Moon Bath

✦ Salt Burial

✦ Incense & Herbs Smoke

✦ Crystals

There are many others!


from https://www.instagram.com/losillewitch/ @losillewitch


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea