Widgets

Is there good (and bad) luck?

 

In our society we have a tendency to say that if things are going well for someone, they have "good luck" and that if things are going badly for someone, it is because they have "bad luck" and hey... we are so panchos. We also use expressions such as "He has a lucky star" , "he comes with a bread under his arm" or "he has a flower in his ass" . Luck is something that nobody has seen but that everyone talks about. We don't even talk about rituals, that if I don't tell this because it will bring me bad luck, that if I don't go under a ladder for the same reason, that yes, my goodness, there is a black cat there. This luck thing is stressful.



HOW'S THAT FOR LUCK?

However… how's that for good luck? Is it a cosmic force that attracts positive things to you? And bad luck? Is it some kind of curse that some carry around and that makes it impossible for them to get anything right? Like almost any neighbor's son, I myself believed in luck, however there was a specific day in which everything changed for me.



THE DAY I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING

I was traveling incommunicado on a plane, with many hours to go, when I remembered that in the documents on my iPad there was a story that I had not yet read “Good luck” by Alex Rovira. I had nothing better to do, so I set out to read it. It turned out to be a very entertaining story, which I read straight away. When I finished I felt that I was having a revelation, I felt that something had changed inside of me, that was the day that I stopped abandoning myself to my fate and decided to consciously work to make things happen.


Many years before reading this story and thinking seriously about luck, I was asked how work was going. I said that it was phenomenal, because "I had good luck" and that person told me not to detract from me, that he was doing something right.




DO NOT FORGET YOUR MERITS + YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES

Believing in luck is exactly that, when we believe that we have good luck we take away the credit for having done something well or ignore that we have had favorable circumstances (either because we have created them or because they have been given to us). When we attribute a failure to bad luck, we take away the responsibility for having done something wrong or we are ignoring that at that moment our circumstances were not favorable.

So it is very difficult to advance. Believing in luck is like getting on a boat and going where the current takes you, if you manage to reach your destination it will be a mere chance and you have many chances of ending up in places you don't want. I prefer to look for the rudder of the boat and steer it where I want or where I can, depending on my circumstances. It is very, very, VERY important that you get the idea of ​​good luck and bad luck out of your head, because until you get rid of these concepts, you will not understand that it is really in your hands and not those of fate, to modify or improve your circumstances. Do you realize the liberation that this supposes?



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment