Widgets

Latin Spells and Prayers

In this article I will show you a list of Latin prayers. You can print them and save them in your book of shadows. Blessings, Amira


Return To Sender Prayer


 Translation: Dear God, may my enemies leave and may they receive what they deserve. Let them get the bad things they want to do to me. That they suffer all the evils that they have imposed on me.


Good Luck Prayer in Latin



Translation: May luck be with me, may good fortune guide me on my path, may the obstacles that prevent my success crumble. So be it.


Family Protection Prayer


 Translation: Oh great Goddess who protects your children, take my family under your care and make sure that nothing harms us.


Prayer to Make Him Think Of You In Latin



Translation: I order you to think of me, to remember me, to not be able to get me out of your mind. We will be together according to my wish. So be it


Latin Prayer For Protection




Translation: I implore protection against enemies, against black magic, against evils of the body and spirit. Do not let me fall into the deep, and guide me on my path.


Good Health Prayer


Translation: God, keep my health, help me heal, give me the strength to recover. I will be strong and I will heal.



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea