Widgets

Call Me Now Spell, Phone Spell To Make Him Call You

Hello, my name is Amira Asmodea and maybe this is the first time you are reading a spell on my website. I will try to explain as best as possible how to make these spells. In case you're a frequent reader, maybe you've already gone through my article on how to make a person dream about you. If so, these spells perfectly complement those you've learned.

Here are some simple spells for anyone you want to contact immediately to call you quickly. Have you ever wanted someone to call you on the phone? Or send you a text message or WhatsApp? Sometimes it's easy to lose patience waiting for that important call, whether it's from a special person or an urgent matter like a job.

I found the first of these spells looking for spells to call me on the phone. The most important thing when working with love spells is that you know that if the person is not meant to contact you or chat with you right now, then definitely you have to wait for a better opportunity. The spell to call you fast works, but always within the parameters of people's free will. What these spells really do is to stimulate the impulse that person has within them, and give them the security and confidence to call you immediately.




Spells For Him To Call You Soon

This first spell of the phone can be done at any time and moon phase. You will need:
  • A piece of paper.
  • A blue marker.
  • A symbolic image of angel or Messenger. That may actually be a butterfly, a plane, a bird, or an angel.
Draw the image you have selected in the center of the paper with the blue marker. Hold the paper in your hand and say:

"Element Air, I would like (person's name) to call me if he or she wants.
Please help me send this message to (person's name) ».

Write the person's name under the drawing, along with the following words:

"I'd like to hear from you. Please, call me please".

Then sign with your name.

Hold the paper in your hand and close your eyes. Visualize the person you want to receive this spell to call you quickly, picking up the phone and contacting you. Ask your guardian angel to send the message to the person, and then fold the paper three times and put it under the phone. If for some reason you can't use a phone, you can write the person's name on the return address of a blank envelope, and your name in the center. Write a letter to the person asking them to contact you. Remember to put the image of the messenger on the paper too. Fold the letter and put it in the envelope. Seal the envelope and put it in a safe place until you receive your reply.



Spell to call me immediately

This is another quick spell to call you, that is easy to do and has effective and visible results in no time. Take a piece of parchment or high-quality writing paper and write the name of the person you want. Write it in a circle twice, making the ends meet. While doing this, focus on visualizing the person's face and your desire to have them call you immediately. Then, while you are still concentrating, pass a needle through the center of the circle created by the name. Place the spell near the phone.

The call will come within 5 minutes, 5 hours, or 5 days, depending on how well you have performed the spell, your powers of visualization, and how much willpower you have put in it. This spell works wonderfully for most people.





More strong spells for him to call you

Let's see another spell for him to call you soon. If you want a specific person to call you, take a small piece of paper and write the name of the person you want to call you on the phone. Put it under your phone. For this, I prefer to remove the back cover of my cell phone and tape the paper inside.

Say the person's name 3 times, and pronounce:

"As I quietly say these words,
let the element of Air guide this spell,
in your mind I will be, it is me that you will see,
you will think about calling, and so it will be.
By the power of 3 x 3, this is my will. So be it".

Then focus on the person, visualize that he calls you, put all your intention and energy into it. This spell has worked for me, not always, but enough for me to use it a lot, and I highly recommend it. I hope it works for you.


How to get him to call  you in 10 minutes

This is an updated spell to be used with a cell phone. It can take effect between 10 minutes to 3 days. It usually takes a day for me. It can be used by anyone for any reason.

To get him to call you soon, you'll need the following items:
  • Cotton balls
  • Oregano
  • Fennel seeds
  • Caraway seeds
  • Dill seeds

First, take a cotton ball and form the initial of the person's first name. This is harder than it sounds so have plenty of cotton on hand. If at any time it looks like a different letter, the spell may not work correctly then try again. Place the cotton letter on your altar and your cell phone on top of the cotton. Sprinkle the oregano and seeds in a circle around the cotton and the phone. Visualize the person picking up a phone and calling you.


Spell to ring the phone (for important calls)

This is another version of the spell for him to call you soon, but it's not just a love spell. An example of when I have actually used it was when I was waiting to find out about a job and I couldn't help worrying, every time my cell phone rang I would jump in the place thinking it was a call to tell me that I had got it. I waited and waited. I felt like a lot of girls when they've been dating someone they want too much and has them waiting for. So I was for this job.

Most importantly: Relax! And do something to distract yourself, totally unrelated to what you are waiting for. But at the time I was pretty desperate for the phone to ring, so I did a little spell. Have your device close to you whether it is a phone, cell phone, or laptop. In addition, you will need:
  • A piece of paper.
  • A pen
  • Dill
  • Oregano
  • Caraway

Write on the piece of paper either the initials of the person you want to call you or the name of the place if you are waiting for a phone call from a job and do not know the name of the person who will call you. Put this piece of paper under your phone or laptop, then slowly spread the herbs clockwise around your phone. Imagine that person picking up their phone and calling or texting. What do you want this person to tell you in her message? Maybe you just want to receive a friendly phone call without a particular message. Think about it and focus. Pronounce the following spell:

«Herbs of Mercury, guide to me the call that I wish to receive»

Or you can change the called word by text, email or whatever you are waiting for. Leave your phone with the herbs scattered around it while you sleep, it is a good idea to turn it off not by the spell, but from time to time to have time and focus on yourself. It is not so much about the person you want to call you or what they will tell you, but about you. Receiving useless Facebook notifications when you are expecting something important can be really annoying. Turn on the phone in the morning. Do not be loaded with any emotion related to this situation, continue your day normally and you will receive the call / text / letter / email. I've tried this spell with friends I haven't heard of in years, employers, and even people I barely knew and it always works. I always get an answer and I never call them first, instead, I let them contact me.


Spell of the mirror to call me

If you can't stop thinking about someone who makes you feel special, this song will help you focus on yourself to prepare to receive their call. If you want to shorten the wait, follow these steps today: follow a vegetarian diet, drink only water and coffee, meditate and repeat this song several times while looking in the mirror and visualizing the person calling you on the phone.

«Winds to the east, Moon in the South; bring me soon her (or his) voice and her (or his) light.
I believe in the Goddess to put in my way the love and warmth of a sudden sound ».

If you feel you want a little more power, you can combine any of these phone spells to make him call you, with the spell to make him dream of you or the spell to make him think of you.  You will have to do more work but it will be worth it!





Spell to text me on Whatsapp

Here is a spell that will be useful for many of you. It's to help influence a specific person to send you a text message, either through WhatsApp, Telegram, or Messenger. It is simple, fast and a good homemade spell that you can try right now.

You will need to
  • A piece of paper
  • A blue highlighter or blue pen
On top of the paper, draw two wings or symbols that represent the element of air for you. They can be triangles, circles, spirals, whatever you want.

Start typing "Dear (person's name)"

Then just write to the person as if you were writing a letter to him or her. You can mention how you haven't seen him in a long time, also write down your emotions, and how it would be great to hear from him or her soon, either by calling or texting. And that's it.

Then fold the paper three times (maiden, mother, and old woman) and place your phone on the paper. Take this paper with you as much as you can. The more intentions you put into writing this letter and the more words you use, the more effective the spell will be.

Don't be surprised if sometimes the message doesn't arrive until 2 or 3 in the morning. If this is your first time doing spells of this type, it is normal that the first opportunities fail or do not go well at all.



Prayer so call me soon

This prayer is especially powerful for a relationship that has ended abruptly or for when you want that person to call you and give you a second chance. It may take some time but the effect of this prayer for me to call you will be relatively quick. For this prayer to work, you must have been together for at least 30 days and have spent time together in person at least 5 times. Try not to initiate contact with the person and if he contacts you, he only sends a response by text message at most 3 times a day. During this time, meditate and spend 10 minutes exercising each day. Drink exactly 7 glasses of water per day. 

Say this prayer for him to call you soon:

«A strong bond is not broken. My heart is still whole, ready to love.
Call me soon. Call me fast. Come back to me. "

I have used this prayer to call me and ask for forgiveness and it has worked every time. Be patient and don't lose your peace. And when he finally calls, try to relax and listen to what they have to say. Many times, the person will come looking for you desperately. Act with love and understanding to repair the relationship and embark on a journey of happiness together.


Spell to think of me and call me

Write a message to the person using red ink. That night fold the letter and place it under your pillow. Tell aloud the following spell:

"Send my letter to the bearer of my heart, deliver this message.
Receive this message of love, and contact me, I know you will."

That person will dream of you often and may have visions of you in their dreams. Sing the prayer until you fall asleep. When you get up, say out loud three wishes for today. Renew the letter often and repeat this process for 30 days. You will see amazing results.


About these spells to make him call you

Sometimes lack of communication means the end of a relationship since it can mean that that person is no longer interested in you. Sometimes a phone call becomes very important as it has the power to bring the two back together again. Thus, it can function as a relationship trigger so it plays a vital role in any type of love relationship.

If you secretly love someone but don't know how much they think about you or care about you, then you can find out through phone conversations. You can have him or her contact you or call you with the help of these spells. If it doesn't work, there's always a chance that you can start the conversation by calling first. You can erase all your doubts and approach that person through a simple phone call.

This is the end of this article on spells to call me now.  If you are waiting for him to call you, and you are desperate, or you want him to dream of you, or maybe you want him to remember you and think of you all the time, you can find many spells on this website that will help you. And if you fear not being able to do them on your own, just write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com and we will get to work together so that you can achieve your happiness. If you click here you will find more information on how to order a spell, it is easy and safe. I hope I can help you!

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea