Widgets

Love spells with Holy Death or Santa Muerte


Hi, my name is Amira Asmodea and today I will talk about an obscure matter: how to cast love spells with Holy Death or San La Muerte.

While this name sounds somewhat counterproductive, it's something that actually exists, having this major figure of devotion in Mexico City, as "San La Muerte". Even though many churches oppose the worship of these practices. In this article, we'll show you a little more about love spells with the Holy Death and its origins.


TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 What is holy death?
2 Love spells with the Holy Death
2.1 Procedure for performing the ritual
3 Do not tie yourself to bad vibes.

What is Holy Death? 

Holy Death or Saint Death it's a popular image that represents death and is revered by followers of this Mexican culture; they call it "San la Muerte". Many churches have opposed the cult of it as it is considered a demon thing. In addition, she is very involved in different types of crimes such as drug trafficking, prostitution, etc.




Love spells with the Holy Death

Let's talk a little bit about these kinds of love spells with the holy death. Which you have to be very careful of, like any other pact that is being made with death. Since just as he can grant you a favor too, on the other hand he may be taking something away from you in exchange for this favor. That is why we must be convinced that the loved one we are going to tie up is the right one for life. To begin this ritual we must have at hand the following materials:

  • Images of the person we're going to tie up.
  • A rosary.
  • A candle of red color for each day, as it is the color of love.
  • A pen.
  • And last but not least an image of Holy Death.

With these materials ready we can start this love spell with Holy Death. It is best to do it at night between 11pm and 12pm, starting on Monday having a span of nine days in a row.

Procedure for performing the ritual

The steps to follow for love spells with holy death are as follows:

  • In each of these images, you must place the request you make to Holy Death. Then light the candle in front of the figure of Holy Death and you must recite the following sentence:
  • "O holy death unto you that your children worship you, I come unto you, asking me to grant me your gifts. To attract to my side a soul that I want to tie in my name. Grant me this favor O holy protector of death and I will be deaf to you forever."
  • Having recited this prayer. You must place the rosary on the figure of Holy Death, and not move it from there to see the ritual complete.
  • Therefore, you must ask Holy Death what exactly you want to achieve with this relationship. Finally, you must burn the first photo of that person to whom we are making the request.
  • The next day and the next day until you turn 9, you proceed to do the same ritual. Emphasizing prayer about your request, followed by burning the following photos of the person.
  • The last day of this love spell with holy death over love. You must say the following sentence:
  • "Today ends my great sacrifice, O holy death please do not let my requests be in vain and grant me this desire."
  • Finally, you would only be waiting for your request to be heard within 4 to 5 days. After that time of the spell, you should be seeing results.

Don't tie yourself to bad vibes.

Love spells with Holy Death can also serve for the evil eye or to cleanse your business of evil energies. As well as to make a negative counter-tether, to get some work or to get money. As can be seen, there are various requests that are made to this Mexican popular culture. That while it is true causes a little fear of his name, more and more people are seeking this dark protection.

Here concludes this article about Love Spells with Saint Death, please feel free to ask any question, write a comment or share this article with your friends

reference: Santa Muerte on Wikipedia and Nuestra Santísima Muerte

Blessings
Amira

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea