Widgets

Latin Spells and Prayers to Weight Loss

Hi, welcome to my website, this is Amira Asmodea and today I will teach you some Latin Spells and Prayers to Weight Loss.

As you know, the Lord is able to do the impossible, "Delight in the Lord your God, that he will grant the requests of your heart", is as simple as it is read, loves God and he will help you with that which you desire so much, even to lose weight.

If you want to lose weight and want to have help from heaven for this purpose, in this article we will leave some Latin Spells so that you can accomplish your task.



Index

Metaphysical Latin Spell to lose weight

In the world of metaphysics the mind has control of what happens in the body, and it is that our mind is so powerful that when we have positive thoughts, we attract good things into our lives, instead if we have negative thoughts, the universe will attract us bad things.

The next Latin prayer is to be performed every morning in front of the mirror, your left hand with your palm up, you raise it to the sky and your right hand you place it on your abdomen.

Pars ego universum,
Mundus sum ego, et summa vita,
et fluit in industria est in me:
accepta ab omnibus
Non ego operor illud, sicut et renovationis Spiritus intra me sunt
corpus et animum.
Capit omnia de industria corpus meum hodie,
omne quod non simile sibi


Latin Spell to thin the belly

The slum is one of the parts of the body that most accommodating the human being, everyone dreams of having a perfect body and abdomen.
If you have a few extra miles and want divine help to lower them, you can repeat this Latin Spell so that the relief comes from the top of the heavens and help you to have the body you so desire.

Domine pater et caelesti:
venient tibi hodie, nihil aliud
non est mihi: Interrogabo vos renovare ad me:
auferat a me, et omne nescio similis,
mihi, mi Deus venter meus ad tenues,
Reliquimus omnia tolleret corpus
in nomine dilecti Filii tui Iesu.
Amen.

Latin Spell for effective weight loss

Losing weight is not only a concern for the physique, but it can also be because of health problems, when you suffer from obesity, the risks of heart disease, diabetes or complications with your knees are raised.

So if you've decided to lose weight, this decision is also good for your health, you can ask St. Jude of Tadeo to help you accomplish this task.

Tadeo S. Sanctus,
sanctus casibus potest,
Hodie ad auxilium tuum a me perdere pondus,
remove a me auxilium corpus meum
omne quod non et prodesse mihi
languorem potes me adducere,
ex te mihi: Ego got super omnia,
audi quaeso vocem meam,
Jude, nec me solum relinquatis.
Amen.

Latin Spell to lose weight quickly

In this life, it is not bad that we care about our physical appearance, and even more so when it can cause us health problems.

You can ask the Lord to help you lose weight quickly, He will help you in this task, as long as you do not neglect your spiritual state and you are violated by a frivolous and vain person.

Auctor deus caelum et terram,
auctor omni vivo,
Et veniunt ad te anima mea hodie plenus maeroris adfirmant.
Audi Domine, et ad Latinam Cantatio
auxilium amittere ponderis
Ego enim jam non est nostra contentione conati sunt,
tamen explicare non possum quin tibi auxilium eum,
fiat voluntas tua in caelo et in terra.
Amen.

If you want to lose weight, whether because you want to look or feel better, but no matter how hard you make, the scale still gives high numbers, you can consider resorting to divine help.

This doesn't mean that you put the diet aside and you won't do any exercise, on the contrary, the universe or God will do their part as long as you do yours, so you know, you can start jogging in the mornings.

You can continue reading: Spells in Latin

Here concludes this article about Latin Spells and Prayers to Weight Loss, please continue reading my website or write a comment if you want!




If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea