Widgets

Prayer for Weight Loss

Hi, my name is Amira Asmodea and today I will teach you a simple prayer for weight Loss that everyone can try at home. Losing weight requires a lot of willpower, and Our Lord can help us if we ask you properly.

Well, He already said it:

Ask and be given; search and find; call and it will open.
For all who ask to receive; He who seeks finds, and the caller will open up.
Which one of you, when your son asks you for bread, gives you a stone?
Or if he asks for a fish, he gives you a snake?
If you who are evil know how to give good things to your children, how much more the Father of you in heaven will give good things to those who ask for them!




The key to weight loss is to make the decision to want to do it, that is, it is in your hands to get it, you just have to change some habits and we will give you the guidelines to achieve it. And with this prayer to weight loss I'm sure you can make it true.

To begin with, you should know that you don't have to be in a hurry. If we recommend losing weight is to improve health and yes, it will surely also improve your image, but it would not make sense to look better if you put your health to the limit.

A good weight loss rate is around 0.5kg per week, which would be 2kg per month and in about 5 months you will have managed to lose the 10kg. So don't think about "following a diet", but changing your habits forever, this way you will not only manage to lose weight but also manage to maintain it. Consider following a 10kg weight loss diet in a month as well as being unrealistic, rest assured that it will affect your health and that you will get a rebound effect in the coming months that will affect your future ability to maintain a healthy weight.

Switch chips right now and pray God. Your goal is "from now on I'm going to eat in a healthy way". This mentality will help you better integrate food into your pace of life, because by not taking it as a temporary thing, you will have to work all the situations, meals out, travel and other commitments without the weight of "I will have to skip it".

It's not about following strict diets that limit food groups. It's about eating from all food groups to get all the nutrients our body needs. The strategy is based on taking fewer calories than we spend at the expense of sugars and fats, especially those that are unhealthy. This strategy is called a low-calorie diet and the Lord will guide you.

Before each meal put your hand on your stomach and repeat:

1.- In the name of Jesus, I ate the spirit of the gluttony, through my faith, Christ ate him with his own hand, Amen.
2- My request in the name of Jesus, that this food is of pleasure and much sustenance, of vitamins, proteins and all that my body needs so that it is fed as it should be. Love.
3.- I cover myself with the blood of Christ so that my thoughts may be in him, and I can master those thoughts that make me think of eating at all hours. Love.
4.- Everything I can in Christ who strengthens me.

Take this Prayer to Weight Loss by heart and every time you go to nibble out of hours repeat it:

Dear God,
I beg you to release me
of false appetites
and that you take so much suffering away from me.
Free me from my compulsive self
and show me who I really am.
My god
I beg you to grant me a new beginning.
Open my heart
so I can live
free at last.
Amen.

There are no magical rituals that allow you to lose weight, only your willpower with the help of the Lord will allow you to lose those excess pounds.

Here concludes this article about a Prayer to Weight Loss, I hope it helps you in your everyday life and you can write any comment if you like it!

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea