Widgets

Prayers to ask for a miracle

They say that in faith you get anything, that faith moves mountains, many saints in history have performed miracles for their strong belief. We should always try to get things for ourselves, but if you don't feel so strong, here's a few prayers to ask for miracles.






Prayer to the Lord of Miracles

Lord of Miracles, in your presence I come to do my prayer.
My faith in You, is present, for you fill everything.
You're everywhere, so I'll look for you everywhere.

You're inside me.
To give me and keep my being, you are before me to guide me,
these behind me to defend myself, you're under me to hold me
you are above me to bless me, you are by my side to accompany me,
you are always with me to inspire me, to strengthen me,
to work with me.

Therefore, I come to your presence, Lord of Miracles, to do my prayer.
Make her simple, humble, sincere.

Simple as the plea of the child, humble as the petition of the poor.
sincerely as the publican's prayer.

Here I am, Lord of Miracles,
In your presence,
Poor before the rich,
Sick to the doctor,
Weak to the omnipotent,
Sinner in the face of infinite holiness.
I want to prostrate myself,
Reverent to worship you.
I want my thoughts
Everybody be for you.

May for You be all my desires, all my affections, all my will,
all my understanding.

And that my prayer, simple, humble and sincere,
Be Lord for your glory and praise.

I beg you to answer me, plead:

(ask for the desired miracle)
So be it.







To ask for a miracle


Sir

Now that I am here in your presence, may you grant me a miracle, I ask you,
and I come to you with all my innocence.

With the conviction that your eternal love, supports me and fills me with your essence,
you who for me desire all that is good, work your great love in my conscience.

I thank you for all your livelihood, and in your hands, I put my great dream.
I feel in my being your divine truth, and the miracle I ask with commitment.

Under your grace, Divine Will, and with the good of all the world in mind,
that everything is done in a perfect way, I thank you for always listening to me.

Amen.

Prayer to ask for miracles and difficult requests

Lord God, when the multitude of sins seems to separate
the humanity of Your beautiful and great presence forever,
Your mercifully sent us Your only Son,
our Lord Jesus Christ; so that with his Passion,
Death and Resurrection we could once again enter Into Your eternal presence.

We ask this in the name of our only
and absolute intermediary, Jesus Christ our Lord.



Here concludes the article about prayers to ask for a miracle



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea