Widgets

Old Medieval Witchery Manuscript in Latin - I

Hi, my name is Amira Asmodea, and today I will share with you one of my old books of Latin Spells. This book is a manuscript from medieval times I have received from another witch, and I've never published it before.

Here is a picture of one of its pages:



Stars, pentagram, and symbols are a classic sign of an old Latin Spells Book of Witchcraft.

As I said, I want to share with you this incredible old book, this is the text you can read in it:


(page 1)

Et dices ad colligunt nos satanas de sanguine verba,
O magnum nomen tuum in Deo tenebrarum ego sanctifico me ipsum
Pacto dicam necessitatem facere
Nam ad pacem tibi anima mea

(page 2)
In nomine Beelzebub deum Accaron in Baal
O saeclum in nomine tuo ignis et satanas
Et venies de umbra et nos et ineamus foedus
Hic praesens expecto Horabath cetus

The translation of this Old Latin Text

We collect satan's blood and say the words
In your name, I consecrate myself O great God of Darkness
I call you to make a dire pact
For you to bring prosperity to my life

In the name of Beelzebub, in the name of Baal
Fire and earth in your name oh Satan
You will come from the shadow and we will make a pact
here I await your presence in the Horabath whale


As you can see, this old text has a kind of invocation to a demon, as far as I can understand it.

In further posts I will discuss other translation of my old medieval books, so please follow me and share it with your friends.

Blessings
Amira Asmodea

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea