Widgets

Water magick with flowers



In the summer months, I like to cast spells with flowers, based on their spiritual and magickal attributes. Rather than making a bouquet, I cut their stems very short, and float them in a shallow bowl. This way I can see their faces clearly. The spell works its magick as the flowers peak in beauty and then gradually fade.
.
Once the water has completely evaporated, I bring the dried blooms to a nearby stream and scatter them on the moving water.

I choose the flowers carefully based on my intentions. This particular flower spell was created for a friend who has been struggling with self doubt and feelings of regret. It contains blanket flower for happiness, rose campion for intense healing, columbine for love, white hydrangea for perseverance, and sedum for tranquility. The dandelion and fleabane symbolize the warmth and power of the sun.

Include flowers in your magick, particularly in summer months. June is Water Magick month at #witchwithme

If you want to know more about spells, follow me!





#flowermagick #flowerwitch #plantwitch #naturewitchcraft #witchyaesthetic #hedgewitchery #hedgewitchcraft #gardenwitch
#altarsofinstagram #earthmagic #witchesgarden #paganaltar


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea