Widgets

Herbs Of The Moon


Magickally speaking, herbs of the Moon directly affect our subconscious mind, our emotions, and intuition, and tend to be herbs that have been historically used for dreamwork, meditation, and psychic energy.




The Moon is said to primarily govern our digestive system, the fluids of our body (blood and water), and our kidneys. Many of the Moon herbs below naturally tone other essential organs, such as our pineal-pituitary glands ?? the limbic brain, and the autonomic nervous system.

By nature, Moon herbs tend to be cooling and moist, directly targeting the organs ruled by water representing the feminine or Yin aspects of Nature. Other subtle organs connected to this general archetype are the pineal-pituitary glands, the limbic brain, and more. Both digestive + kidney herbs naturally are softening, regulating, and balancing and naturally act as foundational elements to balancing our emotional body.

There’s a whole lot of herbs not mentioned here that are key moon herbs that can greatly help us navigate the current energetics, physically and energetically. These herbs are just a handful of favorites that I’m currently using in ritual and in healing potions.



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea