Widgets

Herbs For Women

The use of medicinal herbs has been an intrinsic part of women’s health since antiquity. The traditional uses of plants throughout key transitions within a woman’s reproductive cycle are rich and ancient. For thousands of years, classics like red raspberry leaf and Shatavari have been used to tone the uterus, along with other key herbs for pregnancy, PMS, childbirth, lactation, menopause and beyond.

The ones above are just a few that have been significant for me for healing horrible cramps, to getting off the pill about 15 years ago, to re-attaining fertility, to rich and robust milk production, for childbirth, and beyond. And there’s many not listed here that are less common often used within the rainforest lands that have greatly healed me, like damiana and muira puama, to support the uterus and boost fertility.



Here are other classics that are great for different aspects of reproductive health:

Motherwort: for cramping and uterine toning and for those struggling with hormonal rollercoasters + irritability.

Ginger: Anti-spasmodic, dispels gas, and bloating.

Lavender: Relaxation, Perineum support

Stimulate Breast Milk: Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle, Moringa

Fertility: Damiana, Muira Puama, Black Cohosh, Maca, Vitex.

ADAPTOGENS!
Other than Shatavari and secondary adaptogen Maca as listed above, I love:

Shizandra: For circulation and awakening vaginal sensitivity.

Holy Basil: Regulates moods, eases the mind and great mineralizer.

Gynostemma: Mineralizer, regulates moods.

Sooo many of you ask us about herbs for women, adaptogens that are safe for pre and post pregnancy, and other aspects to uterus health. Link in bio to signup for newsletter!

Add your favorites below that have been key to your uterus health


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea