Widgets

Summer Solstice Rituals


Today we are blessed with a total “Ring of Fire” Solar ECLIPSE on the Summer Solstice (!!) happening today June 20th  11:41 pm PDT through June 21st 2020 6:41 am GMT. We are certainly at a rare moment in time with many planetary aspects that are unearthing many deep emotions loaded with potent transformation. The vital essence of this time is calling for greater consciousness and transparency.

“The seed thoughts and feelings planted at this solstice + eclipse will grow strong and vibrant if watered with incisive wisdom, fierce compassion, and a robust commitment to birth a new world from the on-going demise of the old one…” .

“As far as is possible we need to hold our center, stand firm, and allow whatever occurs to penetrate to our deepest core. As we do this, the wisdom of these times can arise within us, free of external dictates and the imposition of a narrative shaped by those voices that shout the loudest.”.

“We may not, however, want to hear this wisdom right away. It may challenge too many cherished truths and blow apart too much of what feels like ‘me’. But hear it we must. For, if nothing else, these times call for the unyielding courage to see life through eyes that refuse to turn away no matter how challenging the truths perceived.”

Happy Solstice dear human family! Please do share your thoughts and insights below on how you’re celebrating all this magic.





If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea