Widgets

Self Love Spell Jar

Sometimes, we could all use a little bit of help when it comes to self love. This is such a simple spell jar to create but it packs some magickal punch to help us actively practise self love. Use any size jar you have like a reused washed out food jar, they are perfect for this kind of spell jar. 

Place all the herbs, flowers, and crystals in a jar then put a spoonful of honey in too. Burn a pink candle, the colour of love, on top of the lid to completely seal it. Place it somewhere visible to act as a reminder to strengthen the intentions you made with the spell jar and to actively cultivate self love. Keep until you feel it is no longer useful or you feel its effect waning.

As with all spell-work, use the tools and ingredients you have at your disposal. If you don’t have rhodocrosite, use clear quartz instead, don’t have Himalayan pink salt, use sea salt instead. Be creative in your Craft and make your own version of this jar. All magick is about energy, so making substitutions in this or any spell won’t impact upon its success, just as long as you focus your intentions. ❤




#love #selflove #selfcare #spelljar #spellwork #moon #water #moonwater #spells #magick #spellwork #witch #jar #moonphases #honey #witchcraft #witches #crystals #herbs #energy #intuition #rose #rosequartz #crystals


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea