Widgets

Power Affirmations

“For those of you who aren’t familiar with the benefits of positive affirmations, I’d like to explain a little about them. An affirmation is really anything you say or think. A lot of what we normally say and think is quite negative and doesn’t create good experiences for us. We have to retrain our thinking and speaking into positive patterns if we want to change our lives.. An affirmation opens the door. It’s a beginning point on the path to change. In essence, you’re saying to your subconscious mind: “I am taking responsibility. I am aware that there is something I can do to change.” When I talk about doing affirmations, I mean consciously choosing words that will either help eliminate something from your life or help create something new in your life.

What are your affirmations? Want to learn more about how you can live a more magically enriched life? Drop a comment below & let me know!!! Want to learn more about how you can live a more magically enriched life? You’ve asked and I’ve listened! Stay tuned for some new magical services coming soon... 

Can you feel it? Magic is in the air! Imagine the possibilities...



Save me on Pinterest!



#affirmation #manifesting #manifestingdreams #manifestingmagic #manifestingmoney #manifestingabundance #affirmationoftheday #aligned #frequencies #lifepath #synchronicity #soulhealing #spiritualgangster #thirdeyeawakening #innerwisdom #witchesofinstagram #witchyvibes #witchery #witchaesthetic #witchythings #wicca #spellcraft #spellcasting


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea