Widgets

Astrotheology


Astrotheology always refers back to Natural-Universal origins of symbology before giving false ownership to modern religious beliefs. 

Though many people’s first thought connection is ‘Star of David’ or Jewish devotion when they see the six-pointed star, realize its origin goes far beyond and before any religious sect set ‘claim’ to its symbology. 

The six-pointed star and the hexagon it creates in its inner mutual space goes as far back as the Laws of Duality & Polarity themselves.

It is the joining of the dual-polar forces of Creation coming together in harmonic balance. 
Only through this balance does the Creative Force enable creation once again (think male-female reproduction).

The singularity (Source Creation) divides itself into duality (dual forces of Nature-Male/Female, Sun/Moon, As Above/So Below, Fire-Air/Water-Earth, Yin/Yang, Blade/Chalice, Left/Right Brain Hemispheres, Obelisk/Yoni, etc.) in order to be able to observe and experience itself. 

When it realizes itself and comes back into Divine Union, Holy Matrimony, & Balance that returning back to singularity enables the creative process of multiplicity to occur again. 

Only when the one becomes two and the two become one can the one become two yet again.?

All progression, all evolution, all creation, and all awakening occurs as through the process of balancing the dual forces into harmony and oneness.





#asabovesobelow #knowthyself #vibratehigher #frequency #sacredgeometry #balance #vibration #manifestation #divinefeminine #merkaba #ascension #raiseyourvibration #mysticism #consciousness #awakening #witchesofinstagram #alchemist #energy #occult #esoteric #lightworker #thoth #divination #symbolism #symbolism #symbol #magick #sacredgeometria #alchemy #higherconsciousness


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea