Widgets

Full Moon Bath

To begin with, the moon reflects the revitalizing powers of the sun, but in a much more subtle way; Taking a moon bath, particularly between the new and full moon phases, is a very effective relaxation technique, which releases excess body heat, accumulated anger and balances our body, as well as being a great ally in the treatment of some diseases.


from @weronika.salach




How to prepare a moon bath?

Most of us are hard on ourselves, work too much, say ‘yes’ too often, and tend to live in our masculine energy. While I respect and practice the art of taking massive action (masculine energy) to accomplish my goals, I believe it is vital that we balance the masculine and feminine energies within us. When the scales are unbalanced we tend to feel exhausted and totally disconnected from our physical bodies.

When we take the time to create a full moon ritual we not only cleanse our physical bodies, we cleanse our energetic bodies, too. Full moon energy supports releasing old layers, beliefs, or relationships that aren’t serving you well. If you feel called to dive deeper into self-care, you should get curious about the emotions that tend to come up around the full moon. This simple bath ritual is sure to do the trick.


Ritual I | Direct Moonlight Bath:

In an outdoor area, lie down on a blanket or sit by a window and allow your skin to absorb the moonlight. You can choose to go for a slow walk. Do it for at least 30 minutes.

Do meditation of your choice. You can set the intention to open up to a new cycle or to let go of what no longer has a place in your life during the new moon phase, or embrace the feeling of gratitude, completeness and reap what you sowed, during the full moon.


Ritual II | Relaxing bath:

After taking some of the water that you let stand under the moonlight, empty the rest into your tub previously filled with warm or hot water.

Practice your chosen meditation.

Include essential oils in your bath, such as lavender or sandalwood for their relaxation and stress-relieving properties.

Have a cup of herbal tea before you go to sleep and benefit from a restful sleep.



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea