Widgets

A Magickal Self-Love Spell Jar

  Hi, this is Amira Asmodeus. Here's a little recipe I made for a self-love jar :)⁠


What to do:⁠

Get in your witchy mood. Light candles and incense. Play your self-love music playlist. Find those vibes that make you feel super in love with yourself.⁠




Add your ingredients to your spell bottle. I made a little funnel out of paper to easily get things inside.⁠

As you add each ingredient, name one thing that you love about yourself.⁠

Seal the bottle with candle wax.⁠

Hold the bottle in your hands and feel the love radiating back toward you.⁠

Put the bottle on your altar or some other place where you will see it often.⁠


Self-Love Spell Jar Ingredients

  • A small vial or jar.
  • Dried rose petals – to infuse your jar with the frequency of pure love
  • Pink salt – to cleanse the energy of your jar
  • Clear Quartz – to amplify the magical power of your jar
  • Dried lavender – to purify your magickal intention




How to Make A Self-Love Spell Jar

First of all, layout all of the above ingredients and cleanse each one by passing through some cleansing smoke. (Alternatively, you can also cleanse your ingredients and tools with sound, with sunlight, or with intense meditation).

Slowly start to fill each ingredient into the jar. As you do so, repeat the positive affirmations that you’ve written down and visualized the energy of each affirmation flowing through you and into the jar.

Continue to layer the ingredients and repeat your affirmations until the jar is filled. Now close the top of your jar and seal with pink candle wax as you continue to visualize the self-loving energy of each positive affirmation fill the jar.

Note: you might like to roll up your affirmations into a little scroll and place this into the jar too. Alternatively, you can burn or bury your affirmation sheet once you have completed the spell.

You might like to finish off your jar by decorating it with some pink ribbon or thread.

That's it! Pretty cool right? I love to keep this jar in my bag when I’m out for important meetings or when I’m feeling a little down on myself. Every time a negative thought comes into my mind I reach for the jar and visualize it flooding me with powerful energy of self-love and acceptance.




I really do swear by these cute little jars and the magick truly works if you believe that it will. Try it for yourself and test it. Even if your skeptical, make the jar, carry it with you and note the effects in your journal or Book of Shadows. I’m pretty certain you’ll start to experience some positive effects.

Blessing

Love, Amira



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea