Widgets

How to read Tea Leaves

Hi, this is Amira Asmodeus. Today I´m going to talk about how to read tea leaves, I hope it helps you!

Tasseography (also known as tasseomancy) is the art of identifying symbols and interpreting messages found in the shapes and configurations of tea leaves. Though the practice is simple, the results are often profound, and curious minds have been enchanted by tasseography for centuries. Tasseography is not nearly as popular as tarot reading or crystal magick is today, however, and so it's also less understood.




But never fear, cosmic warrior, it's easy to get started with tasseography, which is a powerful, creative, and accessible way of exercising your intuition. In fact, since it's much less structured than reading tarot cards and less expensive than building a fancy crystal collection, it's a great option for anyone who's interested in cultivating a unique divination practice with what they already have at home. Read on for what every beginner should know about tasseography, including the inspiration for spicing up your next witchy tea party.


How does tasseography work?

Like all divination practices, tea leaf reading is based on the concept of directing energy. When we focus our magickal intention on the tea, the leaves become energetic conduits that are capable of mirroring our experiences — including those which have yet to occur. When prompted with a question, the leaves reveal hidden blockages, offer advice, and even forecast the future. These mystical messages are embedded within the wet leaves' shape, density, color, and placement. An old text on tasseography, Reading Tea Leaves — written by "A Highland Seer" in 1881 — offers a comprehensive list of standard tea leaf symbols and their meanings, along with sample configurations and interpretations. Many tea readers still consider this seminal text a fundamental resource.




Ingredients
  • a teacup
  • tea
  • hot water

Tips

  • If you have specific questions, try to keep it in mind while drinking the tea
  • Do not rush. Enjoy all the process. You can add sugar, honey, etc.
  • The idea that a person´s movements and way of drinking affect the leaves and so at the end the shapes they make are unique to them.


  • Don´t force an answer
  • Trust your intuition
  • Write or draw what you see



Blessing
Amira


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea