Widgets

New Moon Activities

 There's no secret that what to do on a full moon is pretty much known off by heart, but what about a new moon? While charging and cleansing aren't an option (as there is no light coming from this great celestial body,) there are many more options.⁠

The new/dark moon is a great time for any activity that involves those "darker" sides/aspects of ourselves. This can include shadow work, physical/spiritual/mental cleansing, banishing spells and cleansing spells, and self-reflecting.⁠

A lot of the time people find new moons very draining and exhausting because the power we usually channel from the full moon is non-existent. This is a great time to rest. Put down your works in progress, take a bath, have a nap, or go to bed early, watch your favorite movie. Not everything done with the moon phases needs to be "magical" to be effective!⁠


Even the most mundane tasks can be considered a ritual, especially if you do the same thing every month. If you're looking for something specific, spell for manifestation, goal, and dream planning are common themes for new moons, and usually, these goals are seen coming to fruition either the next full moon or the next new moon.⁠



This being a super new moon, (meaning it is incredibly close to the earth,) means that the effects of the new moon can be exacerbated; ie even more exhausted no matter what.

Enjoy the new moon blessings, Amira! 

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea