Widgets

Spells to see the future

Divination is the power to see the future and enhance clairvoyance through dreams or other methods. Today we will see some spells to see the future at home, quickly and easily.

Before you begin with the first spell to see into the future, you will have to decide which topic or aspect of the future which we are interested to know.

Spells to see the future
Is it you, or someone else?

What is the specific item about which you want information? (Money, love, etc)

What so far or near in the future is what you want to know?

Do you have a specific question that does, or simply learn about a general situation?
How do you prefer to get the answer - through a guide, signal, emotions, etc?
Once you are sure that you know what exactly you want to know the future, you can start to get the ingredients and get ready to do the work.

Spells to see the future


You will need the following for this spell:
  • A glass of water
  • Sugar
  • Pepper
  • Paper towels

Be careful, what you see might not satisfy you and this could affect your future.
Put a little sugar and pepper in the water (Note: make sure you put the sugar first or the spell will not work). After this, you will have some paper towels where you are working, you can splash water. Now tilt the Cup back and gently forward while you repeat this incantation:

"Show me the future, I want to see,
Show me the future, I want to see."

Repeat this until the glass is almost half-empty. Then look through the glass. You can look through the glass from the side or from the top through the water (look on the side will work best). So you will see the future of what you're looking on the glass.

Let's see another spell to see the future.

Spell for divining the future

You will need the following for this spell:
  • A candle (the color does not matter).
  • A piece of paper the size of your hand.

This spell allows you to see your own future.
On the piece of paper write the date of the future that you want to see. Now take the paper with one hand and holding the candle with the other hand. Put the paper just up the candle, utters these words:

"Listen to my request at this time,
Take me to this place in time."

If not subject the candle with you, you can stay in the future. You can make your own spell for going back to the past.

Here concludes this article on spells to see the future. Continue browsing this website to discover more homemade recipes, spells for love, money and much more.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea