Widgets

Job Spells

Spells to find work are actually a subset of wealth spells, but these rituals focus on a very specific area of the fortune, which is our job.


Job Spells

This series of spells and rituals to find job, work by concentrating energies around you (forming a kind of aura) so that it can be perceived as more competent by your current boss or a future employer, and might have a good image of you or the person on which the spell is done.


These spells can not be reversed, do not last long, and it there is usually no side effects or negative consequences if used incorrectly. It can be that you've already tried other ritual or prayer to get work, or that you don't already know to do to find work. If this is your case, I recommend you use these spells to find work. Don't be afraid to try them all, because they don't last long, and activate a ritual at the same time as another should not bring any problem in any case enhance the effect.



Index of Job Spells




If you want me to do this spell for you, you can hire my services by only 20 usd.

Write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com once you have made the payment, and tell my what spell you need. Blessings

Share on Google Plus

About Amira

Hi everyone. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I traveled the world learning from great masters. In 1966 I lived in Haiti and Cuba for a while, learning Afro-american rituals, like voodo and santería, then I moved to the United States to learn the Wicca Religion. Since '70s I'm helping people of good heart finding love, money, luck or whatever their need. Welcome to my site and Blessings.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment