Widgets

Job Spells

Spells to find a job are actually a subset of wealth spells, but these rituals focus on a very specific area of the fortune, which is our job.


Job Spells

This series of spells and rituals to find a job, work by concentrating energies around you (forming a kind of aura) so that it can be perceived as more competent by your current boss or a future employer, and might have a good image of you or the person on which the spell is done.


These spells can not be reversed, do not last long, and there are usually no side effects or negative consequences if used incorrectly. It can be that you've already tried other ritual or prayer to get work, or that you don't already know to do to find work. If this is your case, I recommend you use these spells to find work. Don't be afraid to try them all, because they don't last long, and activate a ritual at the same time as another should not bring any problem, in any case, enhance the effect.


Tips to help Job Spells:

  • Before going to the interview place three grains of salt in a handkerchief and put it in your pocket. When you get to the place of employment, wait until you're alone or the interviewer is somehow distracted. Then throw the salt into the north corner of the room. Within three days you will have the job.
  • Herbal charms kept in your purse or pocket are good ways to carry magic with you to interviews. Sprinkle a little sage, lavender, dill, basil, and parsley into a green cloth and add a tiger's eye chip. Tie it with a gold ribbon. Carry this to bring prosperity while radiating wisdom and knowledge.
  • Mix allspice, cinnamon, sage, dill, with base oil - olive oil is fine. Warm leaves overnight. Strain through a tea strainer, if you wish, or just use.

Index of Job Spells



If you have trouble finding a job, or want to apply for a new job, or perhaps you have a family member who is struggling with their job, just write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com and we will get to work on it!

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea