Widgets

Prayers to get a job

Hi! My name is Amira Asmodea and today I will teach you some simple prayers to get a new job you can try at home. Just continue reading!

Prayers to get a job. Our heavenly father is very interested in you and wants the best for you. It is his will that can prosper and have the health to your soul (III John 1). Be aware that God is not merely to meet your need or bless you through a check, although it certainly can be used a check to do so. Always remember that God is your source and you are his son. Use these prayers to get a job when you're looking for a new job, a good job, or simply when you need to get any job. Meditate on them and put all your faith in prayer, you'll soon see changes come into your life.

Keep the word in the first place in your life. Do what God said to Joshua in Joshua 1: 8: "this book of the law did not depart from your mouth; "rather, meditate on it day and night, so keep and do according to all that is written in it: because then you'll prosper your way, and then you will get well".

Read also: White magic to get a job fast: easy and effective spell

Prayers for get a job


Prayers to get a job


We unite our faith with God to pray these prayers to get a job:

God, our father, I am you looking for divine guidance and support while looking for suitable employment.

I need your wisdom to guide my steps in the right direction, and to take me to find the right things to say and do in this search. I want to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.

Do not forsake me, dear father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I am looking for so I can get back to you with praise and thanks for your kind help.

We ask you for Christ, our Lord.

Amen

The following prayer is the one I have used many times to help those who write to me and need urgent work. I usually recommend it for beginners who need an extra confidence share in their job interview.

Dear God, I put my humble needs before you: my need to fulfill my responsibilities in the world. My need to use my talents and abilities given by God. My need to meet my place here on Earth.

Pray for your guide now to show me the way to the perfect opportunity to do what I love, to do what I can do well, and what is going to meet with my mental, spiritual and financial needs. Help me to walk in faith as you teach me the way!

Thank you, Mr. Amen!


Here's another easy prayer to ger a job:

Lord, you are a parent loving and generous with their children. You bless and inspire the world with your good work. Help me in my job search so you can take care of mine, as well as you ever care about me. Thank you, Lord, for your guide today.

Amen!


Well, now we will look at a slightly longer sentence, which may help those looking for a "strong remedy" against problems looking for a job:


Father, in the name of Jesus, I seek your wisdom and trust me to lead in the search for the job that is best for me. I'm going to walk in mercy and truth. Thank you for opening a wide door that no one can shut.

It is my desire, father, to be debt-free and does not owe anything to anyone except you, according to your Word. I am willing to get a job with my own hands so that nothing is missing. I praise you because it is your will that I am financially self-sufficient and have plenty to meet all my needs, with enough saved to give generously to others.

Am not going to worry or have anxiety for nothing, father, for your peace mounts guard over my heart and my mind. Because you are my source, I have confidence, comfort, and encouragement at your disposal. I thank you, father, for the supply of my need for employment according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus
.


Prayer for a job


Lord, I come to you today with a heart full of sorrow by the past, and anxiety about the future. I am out of work, and my finances are in serious trouble. I have made many mistakes. Help me to forgive myself, and others, so that you can make peace with everyone.

Grant me peace, so can fill my life with your goodness and grace. Guide me towards a good job where I can meet my needs as a better and wiser person. Thank you, Lord, for listening to me and helping me today. Life is not always easy, but I'll try to remember that you're always there to help me as you are at this moment. Thank you!

More prayers to get a job

The Lord has provided us with talent and wishes to express those gifts he has given us for the good of all. Make prayers to get a job also affirms our understanding of our own internal capabilities and talents. We invite you to post a prayer request at the bottom of this page. Helping to pray for each other, we can support each other and help raise our prayers to the Lord.

"Bless, o Lord of the centuries and the millennia, the daily work by which men and women offer bread for them and their loved ones. We also offer paternal hands the effort and sacrifices associated with work, together with his son Jesus Christ, who redeemed human labor from the yoke of sin and restored it to its original dignity" -Pope Juan Pablo II

Employment Pray

Begin on Sunday. Light a Gold or Yellow colored candle and pray the following words:

"A good job awaits me I know
For thine brilliant light scans and searches a place for me
A good job awaits me
For thine goodness is great
My faith in thee is complete
A good job waits for me."

Pray this spell three times. Perform ritual every day until employment is found.


Read also
Category: Job Spells

Extra: Green Candle Spell To Get A Job



This spell should be used only after you have submitted your resume or application.
  • With a pin or sharp knife, write the name of the company(s) you want to work for on the side of a large green candle.
  • On a red candle, you need to carve the victory rune (Tiwaz, it looks like an arrow, pointing up) and your full name.
  • Burn both candles for 30 minutes on Thursday after the sun sets while visualizing yourself getting the kind of job you want.
  • At the end of the 30 minutes, snuff the candles (do not blow them out).
  • Burn them each Thursday after that for 15 minutes until they burn out, or until you get the job.
  • Dispose of the candles and leave a small bowl of milk outside overnight as an offering.

A final words about Job Spells

Well, as you will see there are many prayers that you can pray to get a good job. I have helped many people throughout my 25 years as a sorceress, and in this time I have managed to collect all these prayers that at one time or another allowed me to help someone. If you have read my website, you will know that I only post spells and rituals that really work and that I am honest when I say that these prayers really work, as long as you say them with faith and hope.

You can follow me on my Social Networks to stay updated about new spells and publications.


・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

If you have trouble finding a job, or you want to apply for a new job, or perhaps you have a family member who is struggling with their job, just write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com and we will get to work on it!

I have helped many people to get a new job, do not hesitate to write to my email.



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea