Widgets

Testimonials from real love ties

Evidence of effective love ties

The following are testimonials from real love ties, provided by people around the world who have had different experiences with sorcery and white magic for love. I hope that these testimonies of effective love ties you serve as a guide to whether a love spell is what you need at this time.

read: Homemade love bindings for couples

Reconciliation spell

I used a spell of love for many years to regain a former girlfriend. In a nutshell, to this day, we are still married. So I think that the spell worked. I am Haitian and the use of this type of spells is a part of my culture (Voodoo). The man who conjured the spell is relatively famous and his name is Max Beauvoir. I think that you have a website and also offers a blog featured on Voodoo called Bondye. Either way, you should not have problems to find a spell to win back your ex, or at least find someone that will help you with this.
Testimonials from real love ties
PS: Do not do case to people who say that it is wrong, it is negative, or is black magic. This is a mistaken belief. All traditional religions that have spells also carry out love spells. I know a good source that they can do it safely and to perform without consequences.
Veronica R., 34-years-old.

Strong Reconciliation spell

I was working in a restaurant, where I met my wife, who was a waitress at the time. We went out for a year and a half before we get married. After 6 months of marriage, he came to see me one day and told me he wanted a separation. I knew that we had been struggling a bit more than normal, but it was not a reason for separation, at least not at first glance. I tried to reason with her to find out if this was true. It was serious and she remained adamant. He packed up his things and went to his mother's House. I still thought that it was something that would happen until I heard from a friend in common that there was another guy that is interested in it.

He immediately began to ask questions about what was really happening and I tried to reason with her. It turns out she said she felt something for this guy and was confused. After a month of trying to fix things, he told me that he definitely wanted the divorce. I was devastated.

A friend recommended a witch who had previously used to win a large sum of money. The name of the witch was Aisha Haidi. Aisha became a powerful love spell to bring back my wife and make this another man to continue with his life. She returned to me a month after made the spell and told me that it was silly and that it did not want the divorce. We ended up going to couples therapy, but returned to be together and solved everything. I thank God that there is something like witchcraft to love every day that I wake up at your side!
Fabio F., age 39.

Testimony about a spell for love

I did this spell twice... The second time seems to be getting harder... but is working. The first spell that I had a strong and immediate effect, and kept us together for several years. This spell is best during the full moon (preferably a Friday) when the Sun or the Moon or Taurus or Libra.

* Here it is:
Take one of your hair and hair of the person you love. Atalos together, saying:
"My body and yours are tied as this knot." Because it will be and because we're always together."
Take the knot and tie it or glue it to the back of the head of your bed or the bottom of your bed. It is difficult to break this spell, so be careful with what you wish!
Micaela, 23 years

Testimony on a traditional sorcerer


My name is Marisa de Quito, Ecuador. I have never believed in magic love spells until I came across this sorcerer once when I went to Africa in January this year for a Business Summit. He was really powerful and conjured spells for all kinds of situations, from reconciliation, new love, money, work, or anything similar. I am now happy and a living testimony of the man with whom I was going to marry left me two weeks before our wedding, and my life was legs up because our relationship had worked for 2 years... really loved him, but her mother was against the marriage because he did not have a steady job. So when I met this caster of spells, I told him what happened and told him the situation of things... At first, I was hesitant, skeptical, but gave him a chance. 7 days in which I returned to Texas, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by the same and came to me asking for apologies and saying that everything had been settled with his mother and his family. Now he has a new job for what we should get married. I couldn't believe it because the wizard simply asked me my name, my boyfriend, and he wanted to do... was really very simple! If someone is in the same situation, only to have, hope that helps. Never doubt the power of this type of spells, because you can take a pleasant surprise.
Marisa A., 36 years.

Testimony on a spell to conquer your soul mate

I ordered a sorceress to make a soul mate for me Jinx, but that was before finding out that the person was a fraud. Then I met a witch of truth. He explained to me that soulmate spell exists and is a spell that brings true love to life. I don't believe in forcing someone to love me, don't think that it's right. Then this soul mate spell is making to attract someone into my life who would probably end with me of all modes, only accelerating the process. My 27 years I still Virgin, so I think that it is high time that love appears in my life. Not only that, but that I'd be able to meet someone new and fail to fall in love with the wrong men. I always fall for guys who don't feel the same for mine. I'm fed up with that. I am now working with Milva Matsagou and spells, it recently that I start, but I have great faith that this will work.
Giselle A., 27 years.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea