Widgets

Witchcraft with photos: two effective and free spells

Witchcraft with photos is not something particularly complicated in the world of white magic and love ties. So here you can learn easily how to do witchcraft with photos, quickly and effectively.
If you want your potential lover to feel attracted to you, this is the best black magic love spells. In the images that you use to do witchcraft with a photo, it should not be anyone more except for you and the other person.

How to make a witchcraft with photo

Witchcraft with photos: two effective and free spellsThe elements that we will use for this spell are as follows:

  1. Picture of you
  2. Photo of the person you wish to tie
  3. A red candle
  4. Pencil or marker

In the back of the picture of him / her, write "I love you", and on the back of your photograph, write "You love me". Light the candle and includes both photos, imagining you two together in real life. Drips wax candle on the front sides of both pictures and quickly paste them.
To run the witchcraft with photos , repeats the following incantation:

"They were two and now are one,
Together as the Earth and the Moon"

Slide the pair of photos under your pillow and sleep with them there until the loved one is finally yours.

Another spell of witchcraft with photos

A spell to make that certain person thinks about you non-stop.
You will need the following for this spell:

  • Incense
  • Candle Red
  • Photo of the person

Light the incense and candle. Look at the picture and focus all your feelings on the person. He then sings the following incantation:

"I put this spell on you, feel what you make me feel.
Because I think of you night and day,
And you will do the same thing in this life."

This really works. If necessary, and if you have experience in the spell of love, can modify the words to better adapt to your person.

Chek this spell too: How to make spells with photos and free love spells

Please continue browsing this website to find more homemade love spells and share it on your social networks!

Blessings

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

12 comentarios:

Amira Asmodea