Widgets

Learn good luck words of encouragement

Today we will see a selection of good luck words of encouragement, which always helps those who need a pinch more than luck in his life.

Surely there are few people who dare to deny luck. Or maybe she is always on the other side and they don't know the misfortune. If you are one of those who believe in it, surely you will enjoy these phrases to wish luck.

Good luck words

Learn good luck words of encouragement
They are people who believe in luck and which pass directly from it. Surely, if you are here, it is because you are part of the first group. And also because like getting you your message of encouragement and a good omen to a loved one.

Here, you will find quotes of all kinds. They are those who only want to luck, but also the others who, in addition, give a slightly deeper message: If you want to join to the Fortune with a little work and effort, everything will be much easier. Then enjoy this selection of quotes to wish good luck, where surely you will find a gift or treat yourself to.

These are good luck words of encouragement:

"Fortune favours only the prepared mind, Isaac Asimov once said. I know very well that this is the case and this is how you can pass this exam."

"Bad luck is the pretext of the losers. And you are quite the opposite."

"As George Clason said, the men of action are favored by the goddess of luck. And that is precisely the case. Feel that you can do it."

"Half of life is luck, the other discipline. So, today I hope that accompany you the first half of it, and you can achieve your mission"

"As Jefferson said, I believe a lot of luck. And I noticed that the most hard work, the luckier I have. So you do not neglect your effort so that you don't miss fortune."

"Never forget that luck never gives, only lends."

"The no luck, are all those who are waiting for her." Don't miss standing there, go get it."

"Luck is just the meditated care of all the details. Make sure you are not leaving nothing randomly."

"For who fight and sweats, luck helps."

Phrases of luck will not be precisely, but these phrases to think in positive surely can also serve to give hope to a person so that you can get what you are looking for.

See also
Category: Good Luck Spells

Here ends this article about good luck words of encouragement. I hope you liked and to share it with your contacts on social networks.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea