Widgets

Love spells with Oshun

Today we will see a love spell with the help of the goddess Oshun.

In the Lukumi religion deemed the Orisha Oshun as the goddess of love, santeros make prayers and ask you dare rites, different requests for love.
Santeria is considered as one of the most powerful magics, since you dare it invoked different entities to make you pleased with them or meet them your requests.

However we can not think and much less say that spells to woo a man or woman that we find in the santeria are bad or dangerous, today we will see a spell of love simple and harmless, but it can give you good results.

Super love Spells with Oshun

You will need:
Love spells with Oshun
  • 4 yellow candles
  • Honey, if it is pure better
  • Sandalwood oil
  • A medium round mirror

Procedure:
With sandalwood oil is a love potion, is achieved by placing the oil over a mirror and removing the mirror to the serene overnight, the next day before the Sunrise is entered and the oil will already be magnetized.

I usually put petals red rose into the oil before magnetizing it, this way give you more power and achievement that my love rituals are fulfilled faster.


Sandalwood oil is mixed with honey, remember that honey that is sold in supermarkets or chain stores is not pure, if you live near a farm or know sites where to extract it or sell it pure I recommend that you use better that.

The mixture of honey and oil is applied to all the candles, if you like that faster compliance with the order, rather than the 4 used 5 candles, when turn it on it invokes the goddess Oshun, the sentence can be found on the Internet.

Or you can invest it in the end it is more effective, for example:

"Oh great goddess Oshun you come to ask at this time your wisdom and love, so enlighten me and let me have the love of (name of person), my intentions with it or not they are bad, the only thing I'm looking for is their love and affection and love me as much as I love him"

That is just one example you can add or remove anything you want, the important thing here is that the prayer out of your heart and be sincere.

Candles are left to finish and what above is buried, used small candles so that it does not last long.

Here end these spells of love with Oshun, I hope that you continue reading this site in search of more rituals of love.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea