Widgets

Prayer for the love of a woman

Prayer for the love of a woman. Pray that God would make that a specific person fall in love with you, probably not the best way of doing things. After all, if you believe that God knows everything, then God can have someone better in mind for you, but has not yet reached the appropriate time to meet her. Therefore to say a prayer to attract the love of a woman, it is not necessary to thinking in a specific woman, but in the best possible woman for our life.

So, it seems more appropriate to pray that God help us to recognize the correct person when it comes. Today we will see some prayers to attract the love of a woman in a simple and effective way.

Prayer for the love of a woman

Please Lord, hear my prayer

I feel alone and vulnerable. I feel envious of those who have relationships to my around. I feel isolated and excluded. I've never had an intimate relationship and gold for a change.
Please help me Lord. Give me the confidence and the strength to find my partner in life. Please guide me through every step until the day of our first meeting, and guide me through it. Help me to walk in faith, and help me to me and my partner to grow in love, trust and intimacy as we walked ever closer to your love.

Your name in prayer
Amen

Prayer to attract the love of a woman

Prayer for the love of a womanHeavenly Father, I wish to be among those who have received the sacrament of marriage, you've created.

Jude, help me get a life partner before the age of 30. I believe in the miracles of Jesus and the powerful intercession of Jude.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayer, promise to always recognize your mercy and blessings in my life.

Here concludes this article on prayers for the love of a woman. Still browsing this website to discover more prayers and moorings home love.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea