Widgets

Prayers for impossible love

Prayers for the impossible love. As you know, I'm a great believer in the prayers and the power of the force of will to change things to my around. I started to believe when I discovered only with the power of my mind and my word, putting all my energy toward my purpose, only then the things, people and relationships, is returning as I had asked for them.

In this article, I bring you some prayers for the impossible love. I have put this name since there are times where for various reasons we seem to bump us against a wall in the way of love. Perhaps that person has gone away, or is committed to someone else, whatever your situation, I recommend you try these prayers for the impossible love with much concentration and faith. You'll soon see a change in your life.

Prayers for the impossible love

First prayer to attract this impossible love 

Prayers for impossible loveDear God, I feel an empty space inside me in that place where I feel love. I know that if my beloved, I will worship him will appreciate, will honor him and will serve. Please, give me the opportunity to expand my heart towards the life of someone else, in this sacred way, in the most beautiful way, the way to more intimate, if that serves your purpose. So he would learn the secrets of love and would use this power to fill his life with grace. What wonderful possibility, Sir, that such treasure is placed in my hands! Please, do so. I will do everything possible. Amen.

Prayer for intimacy

Dear God, please show me how to love. Teach me to extend my light in the life of the other. Removes barriers to my soul, the walls that stand against my heart, my commitment to solitude. Not looking for love, my God, because I know that it is all my around. Looking for the cure of my resistance to that love, the strengthening of my spirit; To learn to love, to love fully, to love deeply. When my true love call Dear Lord, please keep my ears open. Don't let that turn me off. Let me always remember that my call to love it is my call to love. Thanks a lot. Amen.

Prayer for a tough love


Dear God. I am a failure to be loved. Again and again, I tried to open my heart and combine it with another. And increasingly, it seems, I find fragility and the scars within me. I need your power to release me and let me go. I try to build the most beautiful connection, but failed many times. Dear God, I pay to you every idea and every thought I have about relationships. It transforms my thoughts, rearranges my energies. Make me the person who knows love, to give and to receive, to honor and be. Delete my past failures. Make me new. I need a miracle. Please. Amen.

The more you utter these three prayers for the impossible love, better. Recommend repeat these prayers again and again around 15-20 minutes a day. It works!

Here concludes this article on prayers for the impossible love. Still browsing this website to discover more prayers for love, and free love spells.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea