Widgets

Spell so that he falls in love with me

Spell so that he falls in love of me. Spells of love making someone fall in love with or set in us are quite effective.

The problem resulting from this is that on many occasions these rituals interferes with free will or play with other people's feelings.
In this article we will see one of these spells to make he falls in love with from me, also I will tell you how good it is, since not always love ties are the solution we are looking for.

Spell so that he falls in love with me

To fall in love spells are primarily used to strengthen love in couples, the problem with magic comes when we try with a spell forcing another to be on our side.
Retain or tied to someone who does not loves us with a love spell is bad enough, since in that relationship won't there be love, if the only thing that connects you to your partner a spell, at some point that ritual will be returned and you who suffer by that person, that person and you do not want and you just finished hating.

What I say is not to be scared or think that witchcraft can not help you, a ritual anyone can do it and if you do good work, either do it for evil or good, but it is good to note so the good or bad spell always will be returned.

As we achieve this as if the spell is for you I loved you, make sure you at least that she feels something for you, don't you try that you loved to force, and if the ritual function and becomes your girlfriend not hurt it or games with their feelings.

Spell so that he falls in love with me
Many people do not consider this and only make spells to make them, but witchcraft is something serious and must only be used when really needed, I'll give an example:
We say that x person wants money, but does nothing to achieve this, but think that with a ritual will be millionaire, can succeed but then the universe itself will take away everything and ended worse than it was.

Instead someone who strives, but for some strange reason does not advance, if this person does a spell of money come further and you anger best in life, since before thinking about the spell I try and did everything possible to get ahead.

I hope that you have understood these words and have them in mind when you go to make your spells, now we are going with the ritual.

What you need?

  • A leaf of a rose
  • A marker of punta dina
  • Brown sugar
  • A small object from the beloved (hair, nails, etc.)
  • Red thread


Procedure:

It has to be a blade of the rose petals may not be used, this sheet has the desire and the name of the beloved with fine-tipped marker.

The sugar is placed in a pot and starts to melt low, until it is melted take a spoon and carefully put 3 drops of molasses on the blade.

When the drops have dried it becomes the object of the person and to prevent falling we tie it with thread, you must be careful not to split the sheet, if the blade splits in two the spell just.

The rose sheet is saved with some inside until this spell so that you fall in love of my take effect, the results can be found in the first 15 days.

Here ends this spell so that he falls in love of me, I hope that it is useful and you can conquer the love that you really are finding.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea