Widgets

Spells to cure usual diseases

Spell to cure usual diseases. Today we will see a spell usually used by the practitioners of magic Braucherei, also known as healers Pow-wow. They work with ancient spells and European methods, Christian prayers, magic words and simple rituals to cure internal diseases and common problems. The Bible is considered the most important book of the Pow-wow, and any healer works without his Bible in his hand.

Spells to cure diseases

Normally used to heal another person, not to yourself. You will need the following for this spell to heal:
Spells to cure usual diseases
  • The most important ingredient, a strong belief in God and the Holy Trinity.
  • A long red thread
  • A Bible
  • Candles

It measures with the Red wire from the tip of the patient's head to the tip of their toes. Cuts and uses this same thread to measure the circumference of your head, and make a knot. Now measure the circumference of your chest and get another knot there. Now measure the length of his left arm and get another knot. By tying each knot, repeat the Lord's prayer three times, either repeat the Psalm 30:2 three times. It finally Burns thread.

Our father
"Our father,
you are in heaven,
hallowed be your name;
come your Kingdom;
do your will so on Earth as in heaven.
Our daily bread give us today;
and forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil."
Psalm 30:2


"Oh Lord, my God,
You cried, and I healed.
Oh Lord, you did raise my soul from the grave;
You gave me life, so not it drops to the grave.
Sing unto God, ye his saints,
And celebrate the memory of his Holiness."

Here concludes this article on spells to cure diseases. Continue browsing this site to discover more rituals and homemade recipes for health.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea