Widgets

Spells to retrieve a lost love

Are you looking for spells to retrieve a lost love? Your man or woman is has paragraph of you and you are looking for in them spells for fall in the form to make it return but without none of them two exit hurt by the spell.

In the spell of love can't find what you are looking for but you have to do them with faith.

If you want a tie of love to get it back to your side, it performs the following:

1 choose one of two spells that I'm going to give, comets error do both, if you want to run the two can't do you, but waiting at least a month to do the second.

2. after launch it forget the spell, when thinking of the love spell or ritual of love continuously mind overrides the same results, that should be done and then forget it.

3. to bring the person back you must not harass it, make as if his departure didn't you and instead of crying or thinking getting a little.

Spells to retrieve a lost love

Select the spell more pleasing to you since with both I've got results.
Spells to retrieve a lost love

Spell #1
You will need:

  • Beer
  • Water
  • A glass
  • A red rose
  • A white handkerchief
  • Paper and pencil


Procedure:
Your desire to write on paper, places until the middle of the glass beer and in half the water this is done without leaking any of the two liquids, then removed two petals of the rose and are added into the vessel.
Removed the glass and paper to the serene, then located at a site where give the light of the full moon by placing the beaker on the paper, the next day are taken off the petals and are wrapped with the tissue along with the paper.

This scarf is saved in where you have underwear and stays there until you get the desired results.

Spell #2


You will need:

  • Three tablespoons of honey
  • Red Ribbon
  • Paper and pen

Procedure:
In an end of the paper is placed your name and to the other end the name of the beloved, is folded treated of that them names are one opposite the other, now is roll with the slat and is you make three knots.

Is you water them three tablespoons of honey by over and is saved in a bag of fabric red, with faith and with these spells to recover a love lost will return.

Here end these spells to retrieve a lost love. Continue reading this blog to find more love spells, and couples and union rituals.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea