Widgets

Bad luck spells

Bad luck spells
This is a fairly generic spell for bad luck, used to curse at someone when you don't have any specific desire in mind. You can use this spell to give bad luck to someone, but be careful and remember that all damage you want cause, can be easily against you. I recommend you first read our safety tips to make magic.

Spell for bad luck

All you need is:

  • A padlock (with key)
  • A sheet of paper
  • Something sharp as a blade screwdriver
  • Black paint


Write the name of the person you want to make the spell of bad luck to on the sheet of paper and fold it in half once. Perforates the paper by the centre to poke a hole. Don't use a drilling machine, you have to go through it with something sharp. Place the padlock through the hole, and close padlock.
Use a brush to paint with black paint around the hole you have made in the paper, and also on each side of the lock. Holding the lock through the breech until it dries while you repeat the following spell for bad luck:

"Black night and
This padlock.
Bad luck
will attract to you"

Now bury the padlock somewhere in your garden. If you don't have a garden you can bury it in a pot of your house. Now bury the key near the home of the person you want to curse. If you don't know where he or she lives, bury it somewhere away from home, and away from the padlock.

Here ends this spell for bad luck. Continue browsing this website to discover more recipes of black magic and white magic.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea