Widgets

Dreaming about babies, dreams of new life

Babies in dreams symbolize projects, new stages in life, start from scratch in a field determined in a nutshell. If you are pregnant in a dream is that into you is germinating the seed of a new period, a period in which there will be significant changes for you. Of course, that it is not always the "be pregnant", usually with seen with a baby in our arms, or attending a baby can be interpreted in this way.

So, dream with babies or young children tends to be a great omen for our next few days since this kind of dream announces new expected and desired facts. But, Yes, we must also bear in mind that babies have to take care of them and provide them with everything their development occurs in the best possible conditions. This must apply it, as it is natural, what we currently have in hand, the project of life that we want it to succeed.

Take your subconscious warning: "You have to take care of what you want to keep it, to go ahead".

Crying Baby in Dreams

Dreaming about babies, dreams of new life
But, what happens when the dream baby cries and complains disconsolately without that can do nothing to remedy it?... In this case we have to pay special attention to our daily attitude to what surrounds us.

It is possible that we are still only slightly aware that we are not acting at the height of the circumstances, not we are giving it all that improve our days and matters that concern us progress as they should. If so, stop and reflects on what it felt in the dream. Surely it was anguish and anxiety by losing control, feeling that your "project" might not be what you expected or that he finished taking a road at all desired by you. It is more than likely that you're still in time of restore your "baby" to be quiet and to grow happy filling you with satisfaction.


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea