Widgets

Potion to master and dominate

Today we will see a potion to master who will help us to make a person fall in love with you and follow your desires unconditionally. This is the recipe for a simple potion that can be implemented easily if we wish to dominate a person.

You need:

  • 1 object you staff (a necklace, a ring...)
  • 1 candle (better red or pink)
  • 1 glass of water
  • Red dye
  • Ground cinnamon
  • Honey
  • Sugar
  • Milk


Thus becomes:
First, lights the candle (in a darkroom, if possible). In the glass of water mixture (in this order): 1 bit of colouring, 1 pinch of ground cinnamon, 1 little honey, 2 tbsp. sugar and a splash of milk. Mixed well and continues. You must then copy in red ink this incantation:

(Name of person) you are my love
Please do not share
My poor heart.
You get love
Enlighten me
Because your powerful spell
I illuminated me towards you.
To grow the love,
There is no fear
I can have you
And not separates us from the death.
It falls in my spell, it falls on my network,
Because I just want your love to have.
Oh how I love you, Oh how I love you
If I don't have your love, I'll die of fright

Your love is mine and nobody more
With this spell (name of who likes) you'll ever love.
If this does not work,
Penalty I'll die
I wish could say: "(name)... I love you"


Do already have it copied? Well, then put the spell on the floor, right in front of the potion and your personal object on top of the spell. Limp the personal object with the right hand and tighten it (if it is a necklace turn pendulum mode around all elements: candle, glass and spell) while say 10 times out loud the name of the person that you love. Then, the personal object on the left and limp the incantation with the right. Act then recites the spell and when you've finished reciting it, drink immediately the potion. Then pour a little on your personal object candle wax and burns the incantation (with the candle, obviously). When burning, off the candle and put the object over. And already, you do not detach (of the object) and that person will be only yours.

Here ends this simple potion to dominate, which you can use to obtain a love and controlled passion.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea