Widgets

Spell to break up a marriage: The Forbidden Spell to End Any Marriage Instantly

Is there any spell to break up a marriage? The answer is Yes, but this is not an easy process. Here I bring you a spell to separate a marriage forever, that works effectively. If you are looking for spells to fall in love with a married man, you may be easier to first do a ritual to separate two people forever, and thus breaking his marriage, and then a spell to fall in love with the man. We will cover these two aspects in detail.



Spell to separate a married couple forever

Let's see how it is done.

On a night of the full moon, on a piece of paper, draw two dolls: one representing the man and the other the woman. These will be the individuals you wish to separate at this time. Write their names on each figure, then take a pair of scissors and cut out the two drawings.

Carry the two dolls outside with you. Using a spoon, dig a hole in the ground. It should not be very large. Look at the full moon, then take the figure of the man you love and hold it close to your heart. Take the other figure and burn it with a match or lighter, as you say:

"Who burns will move away, who does not burn will stay here with me."

Do this while you look at the Moon and make your wish.

You will need to repeat this spell once a month, during the full moon, until you win the love of this man. Once you have achieved this, you can use the spell to prevent him from straying and thus maintain his love.

Afterward, you can return to your house and locate the drawing of your man inside a white envelope. Place the envelope inside a wooden box and ensure that no one sees it. The envelope must remain inside the box indefinitely. This is how the spell to permanently separate a marriage operates. If at any point you decide you no longer want the love of this man, burn the envelope along with the figure.




Spell to break up a marriage: warning

This is a very powerful spell. It may sound like a waste of time, or you might think it's nonsense, but trust me, it works. This is the only spell I've found that has fully worked for me and others I've helped. If the couple is not married, it shouldn't take much time at all, maybe a couple of months until you see results. However, if the couple is married, it depends on how happy they are. If they are truly happy and you are only seeking to do wrong, separating them can take years. But eventually, it will work as long as you repeat the ritual every month during the full moon. If you are an unhappy couple, it may take a few months to a year to see results. I know what you're thinking, that it's a long time, but if you truly love him as you say, you'll wait. I'm glad you've found this spell to separate a marriage because I've tried many others and failed. This is the only one that I can swear works; you just need time.

Spells to fall in love with a married man can be delicate. If you manage to get the man and later decide you no longer want him, simply stop the spell each month, and it will leave you in peace. The only disadvantage of this spell is that even after you have your man, you must continue the spell to ensure he never looks at another woman or thinks back to his ex. But it only takes 5 minutes of your time once a month, which isn't much to ask if you truly love the man you have. You must never forget to do it during the full moon, or he may start thinking about going back to his ex, so never forget.


White magic to fall in love with a married man

While it is difficult to find spells within White magic to make a married man fall in love with you, what you can do is focus on increasing his love for you to the point where it surpasses the love he feels for his wife. This can be seen as a form of fair competition. Otherwise, attempting to make him fall in love with you would be too difficult and dangerous in every respect, possibly constituting a misuse of magic - which some consider a sin. Before attempting any spell, it is important to first consider the consequences and do a conscious soul search to determine where you truly belong.

If you need help with these spells, you can purchase a spell on my website and I will cast both spells for you, just visit the following section Order a spell online

Blessings,
Amira Asmodea

Spell to break up a marriage

Spell to break up a marriage






If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea