Widgets

New Moon and Solar Eclipse

The New Moon in Sagittarius and the Total Solar Eclipse is a chance to focus on blessings, abundance, and gratitude. It’s a time to shift our attention away from any self-limiting thoughts and beliefs. It’s also a time where we refocus our attention and appreciation on the blessings that may be hiding in the shadows.




The Total Solar Eclipse and New Moon in Sagittarius bring new beginnings and unlocks potential. 
Our consciousness will expand at this time, which will allow us to access intuition on a deeper level.

We must be open to this expansion and focus on abundance and gratitude to shift our mindset.
Our creativity will be amplified by the eclipse and we just choose where we focus our attention.

It´s time to shift our attention from limited thinking, appreciation, and abundance.
Finally, The New moon and Solar ecñipse ask us to observe the blessings that have been hiding in the shadows.

Blessing!  Amira.



If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment